Recent content by Coma70se

1. Coma70se

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

I'm guessing we're allowed to use custom assets as long as they're free we have permission, and we credit the creator?
  2. Coma70se

Let's Make a Scene Contest: ♡Heart Edition♡ Submission Thread!

Credits: Plug-ins: - SumRndmDde - Yanfly Audio and Music - Default RTP - Dillon Becker [This work is licensed under CC by 4.0] Art - LadyLuck Persona 5 Style Balloons - MV and MZ assets
  3. Coma70se

RMMV Remove Player Level?

Sorry
  4. Coma70se

Thank you. You really helped me a lot.
  5. Coma70se

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is there any way to remove or hide the player level in a game?
  6. Coma70se

Battlers for face sprites

MV
  7. Coma70se

Battlers for face sprites

Does anyone know a good way to enlarge character sprites to be used as face images? I'm planning on using individual sprites from the SV battlers as face images. I know how to place them, but I'm trying to enlarge them without them looking too blurry as they're a little too small for what I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryachika78