Recent content by Coma70se

1. Coma70se

Setting up equipment checks for actors

Thanks a ton. Just tried it and it worked out how I needed it
  2. Coma70se

Thank you. I figured as much but luckily enough the game doesn't have a level system so that could help
  3. Coma70se

I'm trying to set up specific skills that my actors can only use with a specific item equipped. To make an example, if the player has a ring equipped then the skill becomes available in battle, but when that ring is not equipped that skill doesn't appear. I figured that conditional branch...
  4. Coma70se

RMMV Immortal Oath Demo

I've launched the demo for the first RPG Maker game I ever developed on itch.io and Game Jolt Immortal Oath Demo Trailer I've worked on my first RPG Maker game on and off for a year, and recently brought it back, making enough progress to release it as a demo. It's a passion project of mine...
  5. Coma70se

Wecoc's MZ Resources

This looks really good man
  6. Coma70se

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

I'm guessing we're allowed to use custom assets as long as they're free we have permission, and we credit the creator?
  7. Coma70se

Let's Make a Scene Contest: ♡Heart Edition♡ Submission Thread!

Credits: Plug-ins: - SumRndmDde - Yanfly Audio and Music - Default RTP - Dillon Becker [This work is licensed under CC by 4.0] Art - LadyLuck Persona 5 Style Balloons - MV and MZ assets
  8. Coma70se

RMMV Remove Player Level?

Sorry
  9. Coma70se

Thank you. You really helped me a lot.
  10. Coma70se

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but is there any way to remove or hide the player level in a game?
  11. Coma70se

Battlers for face sprites

MV
  12. Coma70se

Battlers for face sprites

Does anyone know a good way to enlarge character sprites to be used as face images? I'm planning on using individual sprites from the SV battlers as face images. I know how to place them, but I'm trying to enlarge them without them looking too blurry as they're a little too small for what I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"If I were gay I would give you my heart. And if I were gay you'd be my work of art. If I were gay we would swim in romance. But I'm not gay, so get your hands out of my pants." ~Stephen Lynch
DamageEvil_4.png added!
index.php

Welp, my graphics card died, so now I'm on my other PC but don't have another copy of my project. Time to start a side project in the meantime XD (shouldn't take *too* long to save the $$$ to get the GPU replaced)
I just realized that the 69th Common Event in my game is for the skill "Fall for Me," which inflicts Enthrall on all foes. :kaodes:
FallForMe.png
ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idontrememberwhatitis