Commotion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im trying to debate on best Program to learn parllax mapping with hmm.. Tips?
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I use GIMP, because it's free. I've done some decent maps that way, I think.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    You can trial Photoshop and Gimp is free. Maybe try both and see which suits you more?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    There's also Paint.net. I prefer it than GIMP... XD
    Grrr how Scripts can be so annoying, exact same setup in one project from another and it doesn't work yet the other does... why must you tiny Ants be so difficult!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Because it's NOT the exact same setup ;)
    Commotion
    Commotion
    well awkwardly it had nothing to do with the script, the script however was very picky on the picture name :p
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Well, you need to make sure that everything is as what it's supposed to be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D
Finding new interesting stuff to make for the resource calendar becomes harder every year D:
ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snaphat