Recent content by Commotion

1. Commotion

Forum Store Purchases Transfer

Yeah I don't believe I received my transfer email yet( at least I hope not since I just cleaned my emails out)
  2. Commotion

Your favorite Music making software?

I personally was thinking of getting FL studios (since i have pc) but it looks so complicated, and I have no experience in music industry  :guffaw:  
  3. Commotion

Your favorite Music making software?

This is just personally opinionated, for those of you who make little sound tracks, which software do you like the most and why, and which one would you think is easy for others to learn and get the hang of it?
  4. Commotion

12 Hours of Christmas

1)The most memorable christmas is when I actually spent all day helping at a Food pantry 2) Three Products I want the Most-        a)Rural Farm        b)Futuristic Tiles        c)Pixel Myth 3) Pfft they need more then Love, They practically made rpgmaker what it is, with so much resources...
  5. Commotion

wooot im off the 20th I shall be here every hour :3

wooot im off the 20th I shall be here every hour :3
  6. Commotion

I quit that game first week.. Alpha stage was sooo much better. I learnt never to pay $150 for...

I quit that game first week.. Alpha stage was sooo much better. I learnt never to pay $150 for early access again though
  7. Commotion

Luna Engine Tutorial + Freebie

Amaaazing, I def can see this boosting your sales for luna engine :P
  8. Commotion

XP content in VX Ace?

Yes as long as you own both engines you can use the RTP between the two
  9. Commotion

Happy Holidays MEGA Sale!

Lunarea, the issue I contacted you about last night is indeed fixed, I also purchased another pack and it downloaded fine too
  10. Commotion

Holiday Sale Voting - Day 3

I chose evil castles, Tales of Far East and Comipo:casual Evil Castles: Cause I mean who doesnt like dark sided castles to add to your story? Tales of Far east: Only because I dont own this one yet :P and Comipo:casual- eh I randomly picked this as I honestly wouldnt use any of them
  11. Commotion

Town Creation/Battle

OKay so Ill try to explain to the best of my ability cause this is still on top of my head. The player will be given a plot of land. He will then have to go either harvest/find the material (via trees, ores etc.) or have to do quest to get material and trades. The player will have a option...
  12. Commotion

Town Creation/Battle

Yes I know it needs a lot of Detail I can go into more, I was just trying to make sure it was even possible before I put a lot of thought into it
  13. Commotion

Town Creation/Battle

I havent thought to much on the combat of it, but I know that wouldnt be to hard to program to work. I was more worried about the town making, with player and taking over. I do know some programming languages just not the one for rpgmaker, but Im sure I can learn it pretty fast.
  14. Commotion

Town Creation/Battle

Okay guys I think I have a idea for a great script, but it may be extremely complex so I may have to either learn how to do it myself or pay to get it done, but I want to know if its possible before doing it. Basically the player get a town and it starts with just land, and overtime he get...
  15. Commotion

Happy Holidays MEGA Sale!

Yea same thing IG maker is still $60

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doodLeZ_UFoD