Conflictx3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hit a plateau with my main project, I have 100% of my NECESSARY plugins setup! after 20+ months only have 1 issue with a major plugin that I added within the last 2 months that isnt world ending but I want to find a work around for! My only bonus plugins I would want at this point is a working water reflection I could figure out and main menu but in time!
    Just did a spread sheet of how much i've invested into this passion project of Fallen Feather since oct. 2018 when i began, nearly 3k spent and majority was for the game as opposed to the book, sheesh i didn't realize how invested i've been!
    Finally getting around to updating TDDU trying to fix the errors and improve other aspects. But I wont lie, I'm drinking this tequila punch and its lit, def going to examine my so call fixes after I sober up lmao
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Drinking and gramming..... awesome
    been struggling with a few things on making my own UI but so focused on the shortcomings I ddin't notice how nice it's coming along, i'm proud of the advancements i made!
    A few weeks back i finished writing the first draft to my novel, but two of the chapters were hand written, i finally forced myself to type it and i finally have a complete First draft manuscript! weighing in at 46k words and 164 pages (8.5 x 11)!! ugh if my handwriting wasn't so HORRIBLE i wouldn't have put it it off for so long or take 7 hours to translate my scribble into human words lol
    LVGames
    LVGames
    What is the novel about?
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    It's a Young adults fantasy novel and complete Adaption of my game. A story about a world where people are no longer able to reproduce for the last 16 years and racial tension has skyrocketed, the main character Zorian is a hopeful who believes bringing people together could be the key to salvation.
    LVGames
    LVGames
    Wow sounds like a novel that you really put some good work in!
    My project is a love letter to the PS1 era and while i have a bunch of little caveats in store i was really hyped about this one, i really love moments like this in games like Star Ocean where the 2D sprites sit against realistic settings so i was hyped to get the ground work going
    Y'know I haven't frequented a forum this often in years, really grateful for this place its a nice get away, brings me back to the days of Gaia online and Gamefaqs which i was glued to for nearly 7 years
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    That is true. People here is educated, knowledgeable, and nice people. How about other RPG Maker websites? I hope they are doing well too because they share common goals of spreading awareness of RPG Maker.
    No travel game technically completed, but play testing and error sweep is gonna be atleast 2-3 days.
    i think i FINALLY finished eventing my no travel game! gonna get some sleep, then decorate the maps a bit more tomorrow + a test playthrough from start to finish!
    After 2 years of writing, planning and outlining I finally finished the first draft of my first book in its entirety! I'll admit I got a little lazy with some of the word and description on those last 10 pages but that what 2and and 3rd drafts are forrrr, now after 20 hours of no sleep imma nap for 2 hours before my kid wakes me up to try and play.
    phamtruong1992
    phamtruong1992
    I wonder how some people could stay up so late and with so less sleep. Are you ppl fluffing or actually super humans?
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    No fluff, I'm a parent plus I never liked sleep as a kid, these days I love sleep cuz its far and few in between but all those years of staying up late translated into me working overnight shifts (8pm to 4am) and this pandemic turned me working overnight shifts into me staying up all night being productive like I was at work! So alot of variables led to this for me, everyone else might have super powers...or coffee
    ALMOST done with the animations for one set of my game's magic system, just need 2 more and I can get going on the other set. If I can get those two sets done during my 2 week quarantine then I only have to worry about limit breaks! Also got great map Sprite commissions in play I'm super hyped about!!
    I finally pulled the trigger, my airport was doing everything it could to stay open but offered us 2 weeks paid time off last week, I said no the first time to try and ride it out but this time I said yes, I'm hearing so many people say their bored on quarantine and I KNOW i can get so much of my novel and game done with this time, so I'll turn a negative situation into a positive!
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    People must not be the reclusive creative type. My normal day is almost exactly the same as quarantine anyway. For the rest of the world, today is the first of many long ones.... For me, it's Saturday. :LZSwink:
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    Same! My family calls me a house rat and I completely own it! I cant wait to get started!
    Seriously, can we get a "Quarantine = a finished game! Sale" going and discount everything on RPG Maker web hell a Quarantine sale in general for Steam & PSN/Xbox stores would be grand right about now too.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    Actually a really good idea. I'm guessing that to discount DLC we'd have to run it past the authors first, though.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'm torn. On one hand yeah it's neat idea, on the other I'd find it a little depressing tbh. Don't most places usually have a March madness sale anyway? Why not just do or expand that, rather than the wuflu and panic? March madness, can have double-meaning even if you want this year. :guffaw:
    What's your game goals? As lofty as it is I dont want to make a "really good rpg maker game", I'm trying to make a game that players could mistake for a PS1 classic/greatest hits they somehow overlooked until coming across it on steam, that's what I work towards every day on my project.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Make an RPG Game that can be played by many different Age Groups, Including a version which would be free from Math and complicated numerical functions. Not everyone likes Math in games, So I am thinking of ways to totally eliminate Math in my Game and use simple words instead like "High Attack" instead of "x" Attack, "x%" Attack..
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I want my games to be like the trails or legend of the heroes series where multiple games take place in the same world and they can explore said world at different points in time, at different locations and multiple perspectives. I know this is a pretty ambitious project, but its the kind of stories my brother and I told as kids so I want a way to recapture that and let others experience.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    @Black Pagan funny thing, except for mobile games and other competitive games (or 4X games), I don't think I've ever remembered I care about math and function. All I know is, the bigger the number, the better.
    *sigh* I really wish I could work on rpg maker from my phone and it auto saved to my project on the computer. At work, cant wait to get off to get some work done on my passion project.
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    There's always remote desktopping to your pc from your phone to do it ... :kaohi:
    Jenova
    Jenova
    God, if this isn't me. And my computer is 6 feet away...
    That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip
I really need to stop sidetracking sometimes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waybinary