Conflictx3's latest activity

• Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 commented on Puffer's profile post.
    I say treat yourself, life is for the living its great to be responsible and save your money but if buying that game is going to give...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 updated their status.
    Been hard at work in photoshop working with MOG scripts for main menu & victory result screens, might do all my maps and Npc chatter...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to Ninjakillzu's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Like Like.
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2.
  • Conflictx3
    Hey whats a TRULY epic RPG out right now thats really good STORY wise I recently bought tales of vesperia because I ALWAYS wanted to...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to Wavelength's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Love Love.
    ...if that's the case and you're having trouble breathing, don't be shy about going straight back to the hospital. Hopefully, though...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to Wavelength's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Like Like.
    Very good news to hear you were able to come home!! I'm happy you're feeling better. Just keep giving yourself good care (and make...
  • Conflictx3
    apologies fir those who were following my posts, i was in the hospital for 6 days but they discharged me 2 days ago, just in time for my...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to jkweath's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Like Like.
    Hang in there. I had COVID a few weeks ago; I didn't end up needing hospital treatment but I did have to get a steroid shot and...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to dreamfall887's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Love Love.
    :( I hope you get better soon. *hug*
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 commented on LunarFlareStudios's profile post.
    Best wishes and hope her health only improves
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to LunarFlareStudios's status with Sad Sad.
    I know I usually put my second post later in the afternoon, but this is really worrying me. My mom has a cold, and I honestly hope it's...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to Kupotepo's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Like Like.
    Drink fluids. You lose more water when you're sick. Dehydration can make symptoms worse and cause other health problems.
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 commented on Conflictx3's profile post.
    Thank you for the get well wishes, I'll beat this and get back to game building!
  • Conflictx3
    As requested I might keep a daily update of my condition here, I'd rather not do social media and have every family member and childhood...
  • Conflictx3
    Conflictx3 reacted to Finnuval's comment on Conflictx3's profile post with Like Like.
    Dang... Keep strong and best wishes

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR