Conflictx3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Worst nightmare this morning, tried to get 20 minutes of work done on my project before heading to work and got hit with a POWER SURGE. Restarted my computer and the project was CORRUPTED, luckily I made a back up a few days ago so I only lost 4 days of work but still
    So i just googled for RMMV generator parts......and, on the first page, google listed a link to a thread on this forum.......that was made by ME on 8/19/18 when i first popped up here lmfao 2 years later and i'm still gathering parts for the generator XD
    I think, similar to rmn, there should be a list here of top 10 completed games and top 10 most anticipated, doesn't have to be extra detailed but I think it'd be nice to strive for a slot on the chart! And for fairness the projects listed have to be announced/released for that year!
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    I think @TheoAllen makes some good points about the fairness and playing favorites. At the same time putting games on these lists could give them exposure. Maybe, instead of a ranked list you could do a showcase much like how the youtube channel Askgamedev does it:
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    Their list are in no particular order, they just have games on the list that really catch their interest.
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    @KazukiT I'm not opposed to that idea at all!
    I think I'm going to turn TDDU into a mini game series, I thought of a great premise that could fit the TDDU theme with minimal work, might try and make "Till Death Do Us 2" a late 2020, early 2021 side project!
    I swear hine sprites by @hiddenone are some of the most detailed, original and beautiful sprites available for MV and i've yet to see a project use them, next time there is a contest i'm going to exclusively use them to the best of my ability.
    I couldn't resist, I'm not much of a mapper so I'm really proud of the town i've been working on these past 2 weeks, my overzealous MC outside his home just moments before his Aunt has some CHOICE words for him still a WIP:
    Have alot of moving parts rights now but I'm excited to say Fallen Feather is transitioning into phase 2 of production soon and once I get a few things in a row I can't wait to update my games in development thread!
    MZ sounds like it's going to be great for ths next gen of devs but for me effekseer is not a necessity, the old animation system works just find and theres great custom Sprite sheets out that I see. I reason to stop part way and make the switch, I'm actually happy as now i wont be tempted but i hope future devs take effekseer to the max!
    Really flirting with the idea of making my game episodic, if I did I would have a high chance of releasing the first episode by next summer, but the entirety of the game would be 2 hours max, on the other hand if I kept it a 2-part series part 1 would easily be about 8-10 hours but I'm looking at a 2022-23 timeframe
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Whatever you do short or long game. I wish only that game is functional.
    My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I try my hardest to ground myself by seeking out something good, something that shows me that people still care for one another, for the world, that they're still human and not the crazy monsters we hear about in the news. Watched a video of some firemen helping a mummy duck out by resucing her babies from a drain. Little things like that help me a lot.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    @Conflictx3 ah that is cool haha. I love Dancehall, it is one of the most fun dances I have ever learned. Growing up, my dads best friend was a man from Jamaica, he was a really cool guy. I was lucky enough to grow up in a very culturally rich environment.
    SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    ...and I agree that is has been incredibly overwhelming, especially the bad parts of it. I am glad too see so much unity and I do really hope something good comes out of it all.
    Hit a plateau with my main project, I have 100% of my NECESSARY plugins setup! after 20+ months only have 1 issue with a major plugin that I added within the last 2 months that isnt world ending but I want to find a work around for! My only bonus plugins I would want at this point is a working water reflection I could figure out and main menu but in time!
    Just did a spread sheet of how much i've invested into this passion project of Fallen Feather since oct. 2018 when i began, nearly 3k spent and majority was for the game as opposed to the book, sheesh i didn't realize how invested i've been!
    Finally getting around to updating TDDU trying to fix the errors and improve other aspects. But I wont lie, I'm drinking this tequila punch and its lit, def going to examine my so call fixes after I sober up lmao
    KillerGin
    KillerGin
    Drinking and gramming..... awesome
    been struggling with a few things on making my own UI but so focused on the shortcomings I ddin't notice how nice it's coming along, i'm proud of the advancements i made!
    A few weeks back i finished writing the first draft to my novel, but two of the chapters were hand written, i finally forced myself to type it and i finally have a complete First draft manuscript! weighing in at 46k words and 164 pages (8.5 x 11)!! ugh if my handwriting wasn't so HORRIBLE i wouldn't have put it it off for so long or take 7 hours to translate my scribble into human words lol
    LVGames
    LVGames
    What is the novel about?
    Conflictx3
    Conflictx3
    It's a Young adults fantasy novel and complete Adaption of my game. A story about a world where people are no longer able to reproduce for the last 16 years and racial tension has skyrocketed, the main character Zorian is a hopeful who believes bringing people together could be the key to salvation.
    LVGames
    LVGames
    Wow sounds like a novel that you really put some good work in!
    My project is a love letter to the PS1 era and while i have a bunch of little caveats in store i was really hyped about this one, i really love moments like this in games like Star Ocean where the 2D sprites sit against realistic settings so i was hyped to get the ground work going
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brockhamptonmerch