Recent content by Conflictx3

1. Conflictx3

Ranking Every Final Fantasy I remember playing (AKA: Touchfuzzy Chooses Violence)

i will always say FF7 is #1 and while i've WANTED to love the critically acclaimed FFtactics, everytime i've attempted playing it on multiple systems i never got far, my last attempt last year i got maybe 2 hours into the story before dropping it once again *sigh* for me but not mad at your...
  2. Conflictx3

What Mobile Apps Game Did You Play The Longest?

i honestly play mobile games more than console games these days and there are some really top quality. I want to say my longest played Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius but sadly i went from playing it daily for years to logging in MAYBE once every 6-8 months. if not FFBE then DEFINITELY Dragon...
  3. Conflictx3

@BK-tdm ahhh that makes so much sense! I was over here thinking i'm super weird and lol poor SO...

@BK-tdm ahhh that makes so much sense! I was over here thinking i'm super weird and lol poor SO, thats love!
  4. Conflictx3

Weird thing i notice i do, while making faces in the face generator I freeze MY OWN face in the...

Weird thing i notice i do, while making faces in the face generator I freeze MY OWN face in the expression im working on, if i make an angry expression i sit there with frowned eyebrows, if its happy, i'm smiling, im scared to do a crying expression lmao
  5. Conflictx3

Ugh I miss the me from 3 weeks ago, I realized I had everything I needed to do an early...

Ugh I miss the me from 3 weeks ago, I realized I had everything I needed to do an early development trailer and while putting it together I get more and more critical and want to edit 20 things and REDO the trailer which is soon exhausting im losing motivation ughhhh gotta power through!
  6. Conflictx3

Really hope for the success of Amazon luna, I think I'm going to get one myself and the fact...

Really hope for the success of Amazon luna, I think I'm going to get one myself and the fact that its windows based means porting rpg maker games will be insanely manageable.
  7. Conflictx3

The Touch the Stars Game Jam Starts Now! $2k in Prizes!

My exact sentiments! I'm at a crucial point right now and summer could really make a difference with my progress so as much as I'd LOVE to i have to bow out of this game jam,shame as I have a REALLY interesting short story idea I'd love to get out of my system
  8. Conflictx3

She Dreams Elsewhere

*rolls around with glee* excellence! good to see you back hope all is well!
  9. Conflictx3

I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had...

I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
  10. Conflictx3

@KazukiT I 100% agree, i love a game with some freedom sure but most of my favorite JRPGs are...

@KazukiT I 100% agree, i love a game with some freedom sure but most of my favorite JRPGs are laser focused on the storyline. as i don't read books for me this is the next best thing lol and best of luck on your series! lawd knows its not an easy road for us!
  11. Conflictx3

@dreamfall887 yes I am! and thank you i'm going to prep a "developmental" trailer for it soon...

@dreamfall887 yes I am! and thank you i'm going to prep a "developmental" trailer for it soon (started today) to show where its currently at. I work on the project as much as i can but with life responsiblities some days I feel like its NEVER going to be done but weeks like these i feel like i'm...
  12. Conflictx3

after 5 hours over 2 days i think i finally BALANCED my game! now before anyone goes...

after 5 hours over 2 days i think i finally BALANCED my game! now before anyone goes "impossible, thats too quick", I should say majority of my game, being part 1 of a series, is quite linear w/ hard coded script battles. Only a few instances of player freedom to fight who and where you want...
  13. Conflictx3

yeah like most said here to put it simply, all living things live and grow differently, some...

yeah like most said here to put it simply, all living things live and grow differently, some grass is taller than others because it absorbs light differently or has one part of their genetic make that allowed it to grow taller. wondering why is like wondering why a bunch of kids born in the same...
  14. Conflictx3

HDD isn't dying (knock on wood) but my bank account is looking like joey wheeler's life points...

HDD isn't dying (knock on wood) but my bank account is looking like joey wheeler's life points everytime he duels kaiba and i'm NOT okay with it :kaocry:
  15. Conflictx3

The lady's at work, the kids at daycare, and i took a week staycation from work, using these...

The lady's at work, the kids at daycare, and i took a week staycation from work, using these next few hours to work on something i've been putting off FOREVER.....battle balancing, battle motions and animations, smh....so far all the stats for the tutorial battles are complete, but that was...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minh0408