Cootadude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just finished working on my Dynamic Music System and Music Randomizer, I just feel so happy I finished it!
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Dynamic music system?
    gstv87
    gstv87
    how many sub-mixes per track, in average? event-driven or environment-driven?
    Cootadude
    Cootadude
    Each song has a average of 5 segments that are randomized with events (Each song has a Fade In & Fade Out file that is used to help make it sound smooth.), I had to edit the music with audacity to make them work for the System so that with events I can change the song or add something smoothly without it being noticeable.
    With how the system is built I can use event or region/Terrain Tag to trigger a song change.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Took a small break by playing VR. Latest update of these glasses unfortunately caused a little of trouble but it can be fixed with a manual operation.

Until You Fall is freaking awesome.
I am SO HYPED to share this trailer with everyone when its done. I almost want to tear up i had no idea how far i came along with Fallen Feather in these last 3 years.
how it looks from the top
Hike was successful guys! I made it to the top!
Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaVeyan