Cootadude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm curious. But why do you use RPG Maker? There's plenty of other Game Engines out there but why choose RPG Maker?
    My reason would be because it's similar to other engines I used before (they now are either unsupported or non-existent) and knowing that RPG Maker is simple yet powerful it was the perfect fit for me, especially since it can run on my Intel Due Core 2...
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Stumbled upon the engine in the ps2 era and the title made me buy it out of curiosity and since ps2 one was pretty limited resource-wise i started lurking in google, which brought me to rm2k, i fiddled with it but was too young to actually use it for something more than goofing.

Years later i stumbled upon MV and (unlike many people) i loved (and still do) the rtp and chibi styles so i dived into this.
    Willibab
    Willibab
    People who like the rtp are lucky =)
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I was a fan of several games made in RMXP, loved the RTP, but couldn't code. The only reason why I wanted to make games, was because of those RPG Maker games. I just can't imagine using anyother engine.
    Just finished working on my Dynamic Music System and Music Randomizer, I just feel so happy I finished it!
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    Dynamic music system?
    gstv87
    gstv87
    how many sub-mixes per track, in average? event-driven or environment-driven?
    Cootadude
    Cootadude
    Each song has a average of 5 segments that are randomized with events (Each song has a Fade In & Fade Out file that is used to help make it sound smooth.), I had to edit the music with audacity to make them work for the System so that with events I can change the song or add something smoothly without it being noticeable.
    With how the system is built I can use event or region/Terrain Tag to trigger a song change.
    • Wow
    Reactions: RCXDan
    Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria