Recent content by Cope

1. Cope

So I'm back after almost a year of hiatus from RPGmaking, and I'm restarting my project from the...

So I'm back after almost a year of hiatus from RPGmaking, and I'm restarting my project from the ground-up...
  2. Cope

Crazy_Leen's Crazy Resources & Retro Resources

I love your Retro-style tilesets. Any chance you're doing any Modern-style ones?
  3. Cope

Candacis' Resources

Awesome :) tilesets, any chance you still make more Modern Day tilesets?
  4. Cope

Super Modern Outdoor Tileset v3.1

Oh. My. God. Where were you all my life? XD Expect an update from me, cuz I've been working on a modern city setting. I'll be sure to credit if I can work some of your work in mine. 
  5. Cope

Question for anime people

By all rights, you seem to be asking for something a little more mature than what the typical mainstream titles could provide. I recommend anything under the Seinen genre of anime/manga. If you're not yet familiar with that term, consider it the Japanese genre that is marketed for older viewers...
  6. Cope

Maru's Resource-Collection

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! Your tilesets are AWESOME. I'll be posting something using your tilesets soon. Credited, of course. 
  7. Cope

Granny's Lists - Modern and Futuristic Resources

Consider this my MOST-visited thread XD
  8. Cope

In the mood to download, download, download tiles?

So many to download and use... I'm lovin' it XD These will do great for my project, Thanks GrandmaDeb :3
  9. Cope

How to pull off "open world"

I'm working on an open-world project myself, and I'm interested in how this thread will develop. I'm in the map-production stages so I still have a long way to go.  As for game-mechanics, I plan to use an equipment-/buff-based system instead of the usual leveling-up and character classes. The...
  10. Cope

Amazing Avys Awesome ArrrPG-Maker-Stuff

Dude... Where have you - and your tilesets - been all I my life... ヘ(_ _ヘ)
  11. Cope

What was your main reason for making an RPG game?

Because it's my childhood dream and, like what Winterfate had mentioend above, I want to make a game that's a callback to the quality-storytelling of 90's RPGs that I've grown up playing with.  That, and I need a creative outlet to deal with my writer's block. If I can't make a convincing...
  12. Cope

Final Fantasy Series

Final Fantasy VIII was the first RPG I've ever played and was what had influenced my modern-day setting preference. It had also set my standards for quality videogame-storytelling - well, the first 10 titles did anyway. I can't say for anything starting at XII. 
  13. Cope

Old School Modern Tile (Pack 1)

Yegads For a moment there I thought I was looking at Earthbound. Awesome XD
  14. Cope

Using Real World Media in RPGMaker?

^So in other words, anything in the public domain's free game then :) Thanks It took me a wile to understand this but I think I got it. Bottom line: I'll go for spoofs then.  I already have some in mind, so I might post them soon.  Gonna play it safe then. Thanks again for your advice...
  15. Cope

Town Design & Structure

Mostly, I take my cue from my immediate surroundings. And if that isn't enough, I refer to those provided by select video games. I'm currently downloading the GTA IV and V walkthrough videos to get some visual cues on how to design certain maps. Then, I try to convert them in a workable 2D map...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap