Recent content by CORE88

1. CORE88

RMMV - Get Selected Actor's ID Using Variables?

You just saved me a lot of trouble. My ignorance on the matter is apparent. Thank you for clarifying. I saw in a previous post that in order to best understand programming, you need to focus on logic structures, otherwise you run the risk of knowing tricks without understanding reason. I'm sure...
  2. CORE88

This was tremendously helpful, thank you for taking the time and helping me understand how to use states to imitate a script call. I am not too familiar with Java; yet I am trying to exercise the programming part of my brain. For now I will use the engine while I attempt to understand java...
  3. CORE88

Hello World, Forgive me if this question has already been answered, I am new to RPG Maker. I am trying to use Variables and Common Events to accomplish a monster evolution event using an item that calls on a common event. In the common event, I am trying to have logic get the SELECTED party...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
delisyabakery