Corona~!

Howdy, folks. Name's Corona~! I enjoy old movies, new ideas and long walks off short piers.

I am a spriter, mapper, graphic artist and eventer with the better part of two decades of experience with RPG Maker. That is to say, I've been working with the program since ye olde days of 2002 and got my start with Don Miguel's fanslation of RPG Maker 2000.

I enjoy making and experiencing both independent projects and fanworks, but have yet to actually complete a game of my own to the point of release. In other words I can do pretty much anything I need to, but none of it particularly well.

I am half of Starwing-Atelier, a creative team consisting of myself and my friend Kris Bright.
Birthday
April 11
Living in the past... the rent's cheaper there.
About Me
My hobbies include doing art and doing nothing with a trend towards the latter.
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Occupation
Server Admin for Jolly Ronald's Haus of Wheez

Contact

Twitter
@starwingcorona

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Did some animated message faces. But why not animate menu faces too?

Confession: I don't know how to make a custom intro screen. I've tried a plugin, but I want...something more. Something dynamic!
Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmgEpsilon