Recent content by Corona~!

1. Corona~!

Valuable lesson of the day: pressing shift-enter to get a line break does NOT work on status...

Valuable lesson of the day: pressing shift-enter to get a line break does NOT work on status updates.
  2. Corona~!

Also me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Dm9NDr64A

Also me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Dm9NDr64A
  3. Corona~!

Me: I should experiment with a crude platforming physics engine. It'd be revolutionary!

Me: I should experiment with a crude platforming physics engine. It'd be revolutionary!
  4. Corona~!

@[10915:@Milennin] Hey, gimme SOME credit! ... I squashed it a bit too...

@[10915:@Milennin] Hey, gimme SOME credit! ... I squashed it a bit too...
  5. Corona~!

Got bored and edited an MV-style character to be closer to XP/2K and wound up with this. Should...

Got bored and edited an MV-style character to be closer to XP/2K and wound up with this. Should I continue? https://i.imgur.com/JVtrYm6.png
  6. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

Lord, we was born a-ramblin', man!
  7. Corona~!

Nice! Definitely catches that Tales-esque feel you were going for. Very Sakuraba~!

Nice! Definitely catches that Tales-esque feel you were going for. Very Sakuraba~!
  8. Corona~!

On one hand I've got a lot of old notes to clean up. On the other I've always got new ideas and...

On one hand I've got a lot of old notes to clean up. On the other I've always got new ideas and anything I forgot can't be too important...
  9. Corona~!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOh wait, wrong opening. *clears throat* ORA ORA ORA ORA!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOh wait, wrong opening. *clears throat* ORA ORA ORA ORA!
  10. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

Can't say I blame 'em for hating in this case, especially given that as a result of his antics and those who fanslated 2K3 and XP after him a lot of RPG Maker's western install base had already installed. Thank the Maker for the altruism of the community, though... who knows how things would've...
  11. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

I remember the name, but don't think I spent too much time there if any. I was more of a regular lurker around RMXP.org, War of the Magi, Charas-Project, Dark-Dominion and RPG RPG Revolution. Never got too involved with actually posting on forums outside of asking for support and resources on...
  12. Corona~!

Need to display enemy skill animations in front-view battles

This might be a bit farfetch'd of a suggestion, but maybe pitch the issue to Yanfly with regards to the Battle Status Window plugin? Not accounting for a one-person party in the plugin sounds like a pretty serious issue they would probably be interested in fixing.
  13. Corona~!

Howdy, folks.

Name's Corona~! People also refer to me as StarwingCorona, Corona!01 and CoCo. I enjoy old jokes, new ideas and long walks off short piers. My hobbies include doing art and doing nothing with a trend towards the latter. All said, I'm pretty much just an aimless creative type who typically lacks...
  14. Corona~!

Do you have a theme for the pack in mind? If not, maybe try something with a more light-hearted...

Do you have a theme for the pack in mind? If not, maybe try something with a more light-hearted or silly tone? I feel like there's relatively little music like that compared to epic and drama.
  15. Corona~!

I know that feel. My activity on RMXP.org for like two years consisted entirely of posting in...

I know that feel. My activity on RMXP.org for like two years consisted entirely of posting in one Word Games thead because it was the only one I had set to notify that got replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Potato The game! Few concepts for characters to my game.
Well, well, well, well....Lemme get a look at this fanart.
The Google Play rating for one of my games finally rose above 4.0 after getting review-bombed from a $0 sale. Now the game's sales are doing much better when discounted, so that's nice.
I'm getting close to releasing a demo. Working on formatting my Games in Development post.
I always see a few people asking for C# in next engine and I always thought: Do I not know enough about that language to tell it will affect extensibility and customizability to the negative? Watching a video from SumRndmDde today I feel confirmed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisterParadox