Recent content by CorpseFather

1. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Edit: I was dumb, had to download the update. my bad.
  2. waynee95's Achievements Plugin

How big does the background need to be?
  3. Triple Triad Card Game

Is there a way to maybe make things slightly bigger?
  4. [STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

This is the error I'm getting Edit: after playing around for a little bit, seems like maybe its only because the card menu can only hold 25 cards?
  5. OcRam - Local Coop plugin (for MV)

Hey, i'm trying to figure out how to use this part of your script: New script commands: $gameMap.focusToNextActor() and $gameMap.focusToPreviousActor() Use it to toggle camera focus between actors (Lost Vikings style) Any chance you could explain a little bit more of that for me please? Like...
  6. [STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Hey, I'm making troubles adding new cards, it wants the pictures name to be "MY-CARD" but i already have one labeled as that.
  7. Help with making a skill (Sorry if in wrong spot)

I'm looking to make a skill that uses your own hp (as cost) to heal your allies (I'm using yanflys skill core)
  8. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

When you go to add the skill number to the tree, is there a way to make it so you can add a description for each skill, instead of having to make a node for each skill? So; Skill #17 gives option to "Add skill description"
  9. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Woot thanks Felski, when will the update be released?
  10. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski any chance you might now whats causing the node description and the skill name to overlap? Edit: I've changed the font size for now, so they're not overlapping.
  11. Galv's Quest Log

Okay, and with the log, is it possible to use Quest Tracking how do you make it so Objective 1 completed; triggers x Response (or event) it sounds like you can, but im just not sure how to.
  12. Galv's Quest Log

Do you plan on adding that @Galv
  13. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski when are you planning your next update rough idea
  14. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski also can you show an example using the swipeinput please?
  15. Game Window Size?

Okay, now another question, where do I find all the Scenes? Edit: added photo. Like where would I find the scenes for all the menu options Mainly need to find the scene that shows up for battles

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91