Recent content by Corygon

1. Corygon

Steam Deck, Stadia, Luna & The Future of Porting titles for RPG Maker

To be honest, if you're going to resort to using Unity in such a matter, it might actually be more beneficial (and legal) to just remake the whole project with Unity anyways. While the RTP cannot be used with any engine that isn't RPG Maker, anyone who is dedicated to their project enough to...
  2. Corygon

[SOLVED] Divide damage among enemies present

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but this might be the damage formula: "100 / $gameTroop.members().length" Correct?
  3. Corygon

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Person using RPG Maker: I'm glad I got all that DLC for sale. RPG Maker DLC: Hmm, we'll make the game you're making better for sure. Person using RPG Maker: ... DLC: You're going to put us in your game that you're making, right? (Sorry for the lack of visuals for this meme)
  4. Corygon

When/How Do You Gain Your 1st/2nd Party Member?

Well, the first teammate the hero would gain in my project would actually be the princess that was held hostage by some monsters. Sorry if I sound vague here.
  5. Corygon

All enemy attacks deal 0, heroes deal 100+

Hmm, the typical damage formula of "DMG - DEF" can fluctuate wildly even if you add in a point or two of ATK or DEF. For a more controlled damage formula, I'd like to recommend the following plugin: Please note that you'll have to pay for the Battle Pack or the Full Collection to get access to...
  6. Corygon

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

That'd be awesome.
  7. Corygon

How does a weathermancer work in your game exactly?

How does a weathermancer work in your game exactly?
  8. Corygon

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

What, no princess that the hero's party rescues who falls in love with the hero?
  9. Corygon

Perhaps I can help with that, if you like.

Perhaps I can help with that, if you like.
  10. Corygon

RMMV Monster Builders

Sounds like quite the undertaking. I wish you the best of luck!
  11. Corygon

The official VisuStella notetag help thread

So I've tried this for my project, and while it seems to have divided the two columns into four, I only see the first five elements for some reason. So, did I do something wrong, or...?
  12. Corygon

Which RPGMaker engine did you start with?

I believe I got my start with RPG Maker 2003.
  13. Corygon

Currently writing a story with MZ

Currently writing a story with MZ
  14. Corygon

Help me make Teleport in RPG Maker MV, please!

Oh, thanks, @Wavelength! Also, I am really sorry about that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92