Recent content by cotodigital

1. cotodigital

Do you enjoy voice acting in rpgs?

Not at all. I like the idea that less realistic games (no need for voices, lack of music in favor of just sound effects) work better, because the interaction implies heavy imagination instead of just having everything in front of you at all times. This also applies to photorealism. I don't...
  2. cotodigital

[Story Tips] Shatter the illusion

I've studied screenwriting. Storytelling is not some static thing, the user has input and his reactions and expectations are very,very important. You know when in a horror movie you get all anxious near a corner where you KNOW a monster or something will appear? You are there waiting for the...
  3. cotodigital

pixi filters

Those should technically go in here: Yourgame\js\libs If it doesn't work it must be a configuration issue with Pixi. Please tell us the RPG Maker version you're using.
  4. cotodigital

RMMV Cursor appear (Solved) - character Set

Check this: https://dk-plugins.ru/mouse-system
  5. cotodigital

[Story Tips] Shatter the illusion

I don't think too much of this is a good thing. Sometimes you see games taking some crazy route, just for sake of being different. It's not like they had a good idea to start with, same way they could have gotten that idea without crazy RPG twists, but they build from there. IMO that ends up...
  6. cotodigital

Team Attack?

For what I've seen in other games, you could. But obviously, that character is instantly blocked from acting. But this feels like "cheating" because in a way, you are speeding up another character's turn before he's ready. Even though, that could be okay if you place other limitations. If you...
  7. cotodigital

Strange Error with Audio Files

I know it might sound dumb but have you tried restarting the client? If it doesn't work, try using Audacity to convert to ogg. Also try to renamek them to remove symbols from the filename.
  8. cotodigital

Parallax Background issues

Can you open the file again in Photoshop/whatever editor and export again? Maybe the file is corrupted.
  9. cotodigital

Need Help Cutting 2 tile Bed into Doodad

You should post a screenshot and the tileset you are using so we can understand the issue.
  10. cotodigital

Team Attack?

Questions are too general, so I will just say one thing: A key element for this system to work is avoid spamming. In the youtube vid link you posted, the guys are continuously attacking using team combos. Unless that's the main mechanic of the game, it should be heavy limited. Otherwise, why are...
  11. cotodigital

RMMV How to make changes to Name Input Processing?

Yeah, I'm afraid then your only choice will be to commission it if you don't have the knowledge of JS. Good luck bro!
  12. cotodigital

RMMV How to make changes to Name Input Processing?

Try using SumRndmDde "Super Tools Engine", it allows you to modify certain columns for displayed text. Haven't tried it with the name input menu but it certainly works.
  13. cotodigital

Any worth website hosting services for game development?

I mean, are you willing you pay? If so, Bluehost offers very cheap alternatives. For free, just use wordpress.com- Maybe Behance too, the "social network" features allows you to get more exposure to other artists or possible people looking to hire.
  14. cotodigital

Remove Mouse Feature

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/disabling-mouse-right-click-to-menu.89946/ It was solved here.
  15. cotodigital

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

This is a fantastic script really. Great job.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.
Rough week, but in the end there's light in the darkness.
Mental health is an issue I wish was taken more seriously.
Take care.
1638421271905.jpeg
By the power of timezones! This picture shall still be posted on december 1st!!!
7xI2Gc2.jpg

This is not something I'd ever even considered but wow! What a way to use music in a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whataepicname