coucassi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Remember the cardinal rule: include no enemy whose name you can't turn into a pun.
    coucassi
    coucassi
    Problem is to translate all my german pun names into englisch. Calling my winged snake a feather boa seems to work in both languages, but most of the other jokes will get lost in the process :(
    Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Congratulations on even finding that folder! I have an awful time trying to hunt it down when I want it, even though I know it's there!
    Reactions: coucassi
    coucassi
    coucassi
    Took me only two years ;)
    • Haha
    Reactions: Shaz
    Schicksalsberg.png
    After finally getting my hands on a tileset with mountain tiles that fit my taste, here's what I spent my day with!
    I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D
    Lunee.jpg
    Early try to draw our Demon Countess, who destroyed her own soul leaving just an empty shell of a body - until our heroine unwillingly takes possession of it, every time she falls asleep.
    (I know it’s a premade face from the Dark Fantasy Set, but I spent so much time with her, that I can’t bring myself to change the sprite anymore xD)
    Julyon.png

First concept art of one of our main characters love interests who might turn evil depending on her decisions. Or become king of the world. Or marry her. Maybe even everything at once.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ah yes, i can see that to now you mention it. Tho you need to use more gold to get that feeling across more defined xD
    coucassi
    coucassi
    Yeah, I tried that for some of the other characters some time ago, but in the end I don't want to copy him and his ideas exactly. Since I want to publish this game it feels kinda wrong^^ Maybe I will show one of those pictures tomorrow (don't want to spam the Profile News Feed)
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Its good to have your own style and its never good to copy others. Being inspired by them tho is all for the better and look here you now have a style between Klaer and Amano all of your own... Not to shabby I say xD
    After lots of preparations I am finally ready to get the real project on : D
    Just in time for the new semester so i have something to do during digital university classes ...

Also I finished my first game that will be open to the public. Just a small 30 minute story for the german easter jam, but still ... things getting kinda exciting : )
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jovanp