Recent content by Cougarmint

1. Cougarmint

How Do I Combine Shield and Weapin Items into one Menu Catagory?

@Andar: I appreciate the help, and well aware of the animation thing. That's why I set up the bow so that it adds a skill set + the required skills for said skillset, as seen in the first attachment below. The skills handle all the animation on their own. I actually did the same for the weapons...
  2. Cougarmint

How Do I Combine Shield and Weapin Items into one Menu Catagory?

Disclaimer: I know that there may be a custom script or two out there already, but I am trying to develop a game without having to rely on two many third party scripts. Basically, I'm working on a game concept that replaces Shields and Helmets with ranged and auxiliary weapons. I'm doing this...
  3. Cougarmint

Cougarmint's RPG Maker Resources

Wow, it's been almost a year since I released anything. In any case, I have now uploaded a Naval Battle Asset Pack! Ever wanted to create a mini-game clone of the classic game Battleship in RPG Maker? Well, here's your chance! Otherwise, you can use the ships in your own custom sea maps!
  4. Cougarmint

Need Help With a Major Change to the TP System

Hello everyone -- I had an idea pop into my head about converting the existing TP system in RPG Maker to an Ammo system, where the max ammo you can have is based on the type of gun you are carrying in addition to a melee weapon. In effect, I'm replacing the "shields" with a ranged weapon, which...
  5. Cougarmint

A new Icon pack is available! These dragon icons also come with sprite sheets that will allow you to add these dragons as scenery (or static npcs) to your RPG Maker games! Download the Dragon Icon Pack today!
  6. Cougarmint

Glad you like them! Enjoy!
  7. Cougarmint

A brand new category has been launched along with its first entry, the Artificial Heart sound effect! Add some pizazz to your medical/sci-fi themed game today!
  8. Cougarmint

A new Pack has been posted! Need a unique look for your project's menu interface? Try some of my new patterns and cursors! UPDATE: I've decided to release an old HUD concept I created for a game that never saw the light of day. I don't know if it would work with RPG Maker per se, but if you...
  9. Cougarmint

Thank you! And yes, I designed it to be the boss to end all bosses; after all, you are essentially fighting the Demon of the very Subconscious, the source of a mental illness, in the hopes that you can finally relieve the victim of its insufferable torment. You may not be able to cure them...
  10. Cougarmint

A new pack has been released! I created some simple theatre/bucket seating for you to use in your games. It comes with a pre-created tileset sheet, but the individual graphics have been included so you can edit them into your own tilesets! Enjoy!
  11. Cougarmint

I just posted a new link above -- now you don't need to have Steam, Discord, or Skype to contact me. You can now do so through my new Portfolio Page on facebook! (Details above!)
  12. Cougarmint

I use both steam and discord to talk to people since I'm not here that much.
  13. Cougarmint

I can but try. Do you have steam? By the way, I just released a new pack. Check it out. <3
  14. Cougarmint

Please do! That's what it's here for. <3 If you have any feedback, comments, or suggestions, let me know.
  15. Cougarmint

New Resource available! A throwback from the wild RPG Maker 2000 days, when I was experimenting with various pixel art, I created a sheet of notebook paper designed for small resolutions. While sorting through some very old files I stumbled on the old .bmp files and converted them to .pngs. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I present... MAGIC (in progress)

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
:( ... sigh, having trouble knowing where to draw highlights. Novice pixel artist issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KUTSHKY