cozziekuns
Last Activity:
May 21, 2017

Share This Page

cozziekuns

Warper

I always thought the "Don't Run" for Battle Events meant that if you don't try to escape the event will run. Jul 9, 2014

cozziekuns was last seen:
May 21, 2017
    1. LordZero
      LordZero
      Hey, are you the same cozziekuns who made the Earthbound-ish battle system? If so, I could use your help with some script errors I'm getting. Thanks
    2. cozziekuns
      cozziekuns
      I always thought the "Don't Run" for Battle Events meant that if you don't try to escape the event will run.
      1. Hailren
        Hailren
        hahaha funny xD
        Jul 9, 2014
    3. cozziekuns
      cozziekuns
      "If all of the contents were to perfectly mesh with each other, it would be crystal clear; but on the other hand, it would also seem very artificial. Therefore, as if we were intentionally to shift gears, well, it would be better if the story has some waste... something like that."
    4. cozziekuns
      cozziekuns
      The amount of freely available money owned by young professionals who have nothing better to do with their money than invest it in poorly made kickstarters is amazing.
      1. Shelby
        Shelby
        Your right we should take away everyone's freedom of choice.
        Jun 3, 2014
    5. cozziekuns
      cozziekuns
      Has making RM games given you a disdain for other games made with the same engine? I feel like that to RM Devs, a game is only impressive if it is mostly original graphics and scripts, even if those graphics are of a lower quality than the RTP ones...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        I actually used to be more disdainful of RM games before I became a part of the community. Now I understand how often it's done by a one person army and I'm a lot more impressed.
        May 28, 2014
      3. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        I'm a little bit tired of the "if it is not original resources then it is inferior" mostly because everyone on the hispanic community is like that and that rages me. Have you even played Manifest?... that game uses ALL RTP (the protagonist is Ralph even lol) but the game is truly worth... i don't care if a game has 3D super modern high-quality OP graphics if the story is sheep. It is time to value more the story than the graphics.
        May 28, 2014
      4. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Obviously, the graphics part CARES, but with a good mapping i won't mind a game having all RTP resources. That is just my opinion though, and i respect yours, just that i'm a bit tired of hearing that once and once again :p
        May 28, 2014
    6. cozziekuns
      cozziekuns
      Remember when we just wanted to make games...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Haha! Takes more than that to crush my dreams ;) It was just a sting :D
        Dec 2, 2013
      3. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        And then Archeia crushed your dreams :c
        Dec 2, 2013
      4. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        Say what?