Recent content by cozziekuns

1. cozziekuns

Programmatically invoking keystrokes and mouse clicks

Simulating actual keypresses with API calls is fine, but seems unnecessary. Adding virtual keypresses into a hash stored in Game_Temp or Input or wherever, and then aliasing the Input checks to account for these keypresses (as well as the update method, to clear the keypresses) should also work...
  2. cozziekuns

I always thought the "Don't Run" for Battle Events meant that if you don't try to escape the...

I always thought the "Don't Run" for Battle Events meant that if you don't try to escape the event will run.
  3. cozziekuns

"If all of the contents were to perfectly mesh with each other, it would be crystal clear; but...

"If all of the contents were to perfectly mesh with each other, it would be crystal clear; but on the other hand, it would also seem very artificial. Therefore, as if we were intentionally to shift gears, well, it would be better if the story has some waste... something like that."
  4. cozziekuns

The amount of freely available money owned by young professionals who have nothing better to do...

The amount of freely available money owned by young professionals who have nothing better to do with their money than invest it in poorly made kickstarters is amazing.
  5. cozziekuns

You and me both ._.

You and me both ._.
  6. cozziekuns

Has making RM games given you a disdain for other games made with the same engine? I feel like...

Has making RM games given you a disdain for other games made with the same engine? I feel like that to RM Devs, a game is only impressive if it is mostly original graphics and scripts, even if those graphics are of a lower quality than the RTP ones...
  7. cozziekuns

Remember when we just wanted to make games...

Remember when we just wanted to make games...
  8. cozziekuns

You've come a long way kid

You've come a long way kid

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a 2 week emergency food supply. And people are already making fun of me :( I'll be fed for a bit while they go hungry when food supplies get cut(for whatever reason).
Start of semester today. This is going to be a long one.
Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnochIndieStudios