Recent content by Cr1t1cal

1. Cr1t1cal

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Sorry I realized the problem after I posted
  2. Cr1t1cal

Multiple Map layers from note(Map on map)

Bump :popcorn:
  3. Cr1t1cal

Iavra Video Title

Hey all I've updated this script to 1.3.4 It should work again. Hope this it okay with Iavra. Here's script:
  4. Cr1t1cal

Bump :kaoangry:
  5. Cr1t1cal

Made a coffee turned laptop on opened sublime. Previous plugins load. Alt f4 close lid and...

Made a coffee turned laptop on opened sublime. Previous plugins load. Alt f4 close lid and back to bed I went
  6. Cr1t1cal

Haha yes man I caused a few brakes myself and still got a few bugs 

Haha yes man I caused a few brakes myself and still got a few bugs 
  7. Cr1t1cal

Haha you just described my hole week on MV

Haha you just described my hole week on MV
  8. Cr1t1cal

So I finish adding a widescreen option for my resolutions in my graphics tab and a master volume...

So I finish adding a widescreen option for my resolutions in my graphics tab and a master volume for sound tab in my options only took like 20 coffees and all day. So wish a had something for this headache I don't do headaches
  9. Cr1t1cal

@Andar I replied on why that plugin is no good as it doesn't layer a map over another map like I asked. But i edited it into main post. And also no other layer based plugin for mv overlays a map with another. Also no idea on what you mean by "have a chance of getting it right with another...
  10. Cr1t1cal

Bump  :popcorn:
  11. Cr1t1cal

Altering My Main Menu

Okay but the journey, note, clues and story info will probably need there own plugin.  But as for the menu names position and background Souldnt be to hard. I'll see what I can do
  12. Cr1t1cal

0oC here. Not looking forward to opening the door 

0oC here. Not looking forward to opening the door 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

People seem to be on the down of late. Must be the changing of the seasons or something.

WITH THAT SAID, I WOULD LIKE TO PROMOTIONICE THAT MY GAME, CROWNING LEGACY TRADEMARK, WILL ALSO INCLUDE CHANGING SEASONS, NOW WITH 100% LESS DEPRESSION!
:kaoback::biggrin::eek::rock-left:D:<
seasoning.png
Rave Heart Overhaul Edition is now available! :elwink:

It was fun while it lasted, but guess it's time to say goodbye to my antidepresants. My body is immune to their good effects and only bad effects would remain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kito