Recent content by cradth

1. cradth

RMMV Naima's Melody - A Zeldalike Action Adventure Game (DEMO!)

Your game looks pretty fun! It's simple yet so beautiful. I'll give it a try. Best wishes for your game project.
  2. cradth

RMMV Black Crystals - A Hand Drawn RPG [DEMO AVAILABLE!]

Your game has strong and unique concept, I really like the idea of octagon / crystal skills and jigsaw chain coop system! The quality of the graphic is mind blowing (Those battler & skill animation are really nice! love it!). Looking forward for a demo! Also, goodluck on the Middle East Games con!
  3. cradth

RMMV Avelions 5 - God Realms

Avelions 5 - God Realms Demo v1.00 is out Features + 1~2 hours gameplay + Battle System test until you fight the first Boss + Game Menu 70% done + 3~6 Major locations are available + Avelions 1 ~ 4 Reminiscenes + Virtual Trainer test etc Here's the direct link (Google Drive 500MB+) : it's...
  4. cradth

Hello, it's been a while! Now, let's take a look into the Battle System. It's Moghunter's LMBS (Linear Motion Battle System). You can read the details on the first page. Credits : RMV Linear Motion Battle System by Moghunter You can find this plugins here ...
  5. cradth

Cyanides Edits

Hi, Cyanide. Thank you so much for this amazing tilesets! I really love it. I used a lot of your tileset (especially plants, flowers, grass) in the first area of my game. The style of your work blends well with the other tilesets too. Thanks again for sharing!
  6. cradth

Hello, sorry for being lazy lately. Here's a major update before the game demo is released. Let's take a look! Gameplay Update~ I added a new mini game called Triple Duels - Card Battle. The battles are based on strategy+card skills combo, so prepare to put your best deck to this 3 on 3...
  7. cradth

RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

You can get the golden gems from purple leechzard near Celese Town, or green venom creeper in East Gouran Forest. and the other "chief" monsters. They're stronger than average monster that you encounter.
  8. cradth

RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

Check Recycle Bin first, but if it is not there, a free file recovery program can recover deleted files. I have 100% completion save file, (no more quests or side missions), but the bad news is, my character was trapped in a dungeon (Tomb of the Emperor) with the hardest secret boss to deal with.
  9. cradth

Yep. Just like I said, except the fanmade ones, my games need a lot of improvements in storytelling, it lacks nuances and such. I'll do my best to improve that in Avelions 5, (that's why the game progress is pretty slow). Sure, why not. Let's talk there. *Sorry for late reply, been busy...
  10. cradth

Yeah, the bird is the boredom itself, sometimes it's getting a bit tedious to do things like this, even if it's a hobby. Trying my best not to fall and left the projects. XD I couldn't agree with you more. Starting a new one is pretty easy, it's the most fun period. But finishing is a whole...
  11. cradth

PVGames creates dozen ground decals, I make custom tilesets from these assets. Almost 80% graphics in Avelions 5 is made by editing, largely a matter of personal likes and preference. I purchased some cool stuff from PVGames and I really love it so far. :) The same goes to sprites and the other...
  12. cradth

Yes, morale +100 is more than enough! lol Thanks! The map design is a blend that combines "old" and "new" assets, they're a different size and style. Thus, I'm dealing with a major inconsistency in these assets right now. To be fair, these screenshots don't do justice to the game yet (I found...
  13. cradth

Thank you so much! I'd never thought someone would be kind enough to give me such morale-boosting words. Your post raises the bar of my confidence, A LOT.haha Just checked your artwork in pixiv, c'mon man, you're an awesome artist! You really ought to get such praises, not me. I'm really bad in...
  14. cradth

I promise to choose good names for new character and location in this game. at least, to the point anyone can remember it easily. +++ off topic, do you make character bust / picture in various poses too? Sure why not, actually I'd love to help each other, I'm just too shy to ask it to the...
  15. cradth

Hey there, sorry for not replying earlier. Thank you! Yes, the game UI and HUD are things I like to do the most, I almost have finished all of it. Oh dang, you're right. These weird names are in the game lore already, I forgot that.lol Since it's still in the same universe, I guess I can't help...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks