CraneSoft's latest activity

• CraneSoft
    I've made a lot of bad decisions in the recent years mainly in the way I make my events extremely convoluted, unstructured, difficult to...
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft updated their status.
    Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.
  • CraneSoft
    Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.
  • CraneSoft
    Reporting a minor bug here - with RGD the screen tint change command is locked to a maximum of 120 frames - meaning for example if I set...
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft reacted to TheoAllen's post in the thread [Ace] Common error debugging tips with Like Like.
    There were numerous cases when people keep asking for support for a common error that occurred in their project. However, they are not...
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft commented on CraneSoft's profile post.
    Would have hoped the overwrite process had some sort of failsafe or at least error messages beyond the buzzing sounds (So I actually...
  • CraneSoft
    ...So RPGMaker deletes your save file when it fails to save for any reason...that's a pretty messed up function right there.
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft replied to the thread Designing boss battles.
    I'll had to disagree on this one because this strictly depends on execution and how each individual boss is designed. In any good RPG...
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft reacted to Basileus's post in the thread Save points: Yes or no? with Like Like.
    I'd say it depends on what the game is about and how it's designed. I reject the argument that the ability to save anywhere is...
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft replied to the thread Save points: Yes or no?.
    Save points in dungeons, and save anywhere outside dungeons. I don't have a problem with save points unless they are deliberately placed...
  • CraneSoft
    The defining difference between the two is not about good and evil, but rather, the actions they partake in. An anti-hero is called...
  • CraneSoft
    A quick fix (1.5.1) Fixed a tilemap bug crashing the game.
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft commented on CraneSoft's profile post.
    Maybe that's the real reason why modern settings protags are all high-school students with missing parents. :troll:
  • CraneSoft
    CraneSoft reacted to TheoAllen's status with Haha Haha.
    me: "I ban this game for being too addictive" | also me: "lemme play that game once more bcz there's no better game"
  • CraneSoft
    Me: *Plays Game* Me: *Sees an ATM machine* Pog Game Message: This is an ATM. Me: Oi let me withdraw my mone- wait what do you mean I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oersted_LAL