Recent content by CrawlinUK

1. Text boxes become three characters high after an event.

Absolutely! So I know what I had done, saw all the slash commands in the configuration, but afterwards, even though it says "message", the body of the message looks like important mechanics that I shoulden't be touching. Now I have read them I can see that Variable 21 is allocated to text box...
  2. Text boxes become three characters high after an event.

Thank a lot. Yeah, it'll definitely be that. It's been seven years since I added it. I'll have configured it at the time, but I've slept since then. It makes sense, as I have had my son testing the whole thing, and sometimes the text box was only one character high. That will have been when the...
  3. Text boxes become three characters high after an event.

I have attached images for referance. I am just testing this event as is, I appear in this cave when I start the game. I press F9 to set my veriable switches to 3 for 0021: MCart. and the text for the auto run event then shows as three characters hight (usually they are fout high) this is seen...
  4. How do I have a character dual-wield particular weapons.

Thats what I have been thinking, call them Twin Knuckled or Dual Claw then have a double attack. Thanks.
  5. How do I have a character dual-wield particular weapons.

Hi I have one character and one class in my game. The class can equip, axes, swords and claws. The claws all have dual-wield. If I equip a claw, I can then equip any other weapon, sword and axe included, as the second weapon. I only want dual-wield to be paired with other dual-wield weapons...
  6. Need help with Dual Wield weapons and Seal Equip issues

I thinks this is the same issue that I need help with also. I have a class that can equip, axes, swords and claws. The claws all have dual-wield. If I equip a claw, I can then equip any other weapon, sword and axe included. I only want dual-wield to be paired with other dual-wield weapons. I...
  7. [Ace] Checking multiple values from one in a variable.

Thanks, both work well. I will use the second as I can add to it later on.
  8. [Ace] Checking multiple values from one in a variable.

Hi I am trying to check for the values 2, 3 or 4 in Variable3. I am using a conditional branch for Variable3 and was attempting to use the script. I tried: $game_variables[3] = 2 || 3 || 4and $game_variables[3] = 2..4I thought it might be something like this, but not fully sure how it...
  9. [Ace] Check my Script, change item and message generate.

Its only simple if you know the solution  ;) That works fine thanks. :rock-right:
  10. [Ace] Check my Script, change item and message generate.

Hi I should mention first that I don't really know RGSS, but I understand programming structure enough to know what it going on. The Script I used was, with bits of help from here and there, but mainly here http://hikimoki.sakura.ne.jp/html/rgss_memo_0.html. I couldn't find anywhere that had...
  11. Generic Heroes: Ep 01

Some of the people in the word of the Generic Heroes are starting to become aware and have more thoughts about their existence. They have been digging around and finding bits of information that does not quite make sense to them, some of this information contains the names of people and places...
  12. Tileset A as Event graphic?

I would be interested in knowing your workaround.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glumper