Crazy_Leen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will release some new things today; mostly the previous things shown, so I can concentrate on the advent-calendar content :>
    What is green and makes a royal courtyrd pretty? Bush-Figures! And a fountain.... that's totally not a hint of what to expect today ;>
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's Saint Nicholas' Day!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    HOOOO ! I never think this was from dutch country!
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    My city's named after Saint Nicholas. :D Instead of normal chimes, the bells are playing Saint-Nicholas songs. :D

Leen, that's looks soo elegant. Love it!
    I wonder if I should make a little retro-christmas calendar, too =w=~
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If you mean an advent calendar, that would be awesome.
    Crazy_Leen
    Crazy_Leen
    Yes! Advent-calendar! I just forgot the word XD
    *ragequits* That moment when you work hours on friggin generator-pieces and then notice that all are a pixel too far on the right and didn't match up the template position OTL
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    Awww, hugs! Sorry to hear that!
    Crazy_Leen
    Crazy_Leen
    It's " just" adjustment, but still annoying as hell ~_~"

Especially if you haven't done anything else than that for... what 2 hours+ now? @_@
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Eep! Does Gimp have automated tasks like photoshop? Something like that comes in handy in times like these.
    Caves are not abandoned, but I'm working on outside-castle stuff atm!
    Crazy_Leen
    Crazy_Leen
    I do the work on a 16x16 grid. So for a B-Tileset I work for example on a256x256 sheet. Once I'm done, or wanna know how the things look like so far, I'm scaling it up, to the 32x32 standart. It's much more annyoing and time-intensive, at least for me, to work directly with 2x2 pixels.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, me too. That's why I like the Magnify PNG program someone posted on here. Makes things faster since I'm always checking how things work as I go.
    Crazy_Leen
    Crazy_Leen
    I'm fine with GIMP alone~

Also as a semi-update; Castle outside is going fine~

I also decided to update the templates and their pieces now. It has to be done at some point, even if it's annoying to re-color every single piece by hand again ~_~ But yeah. Has to be done, since the new template size should be noticed as soon as possible >.<" or else it will also be annoying for others
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kINGFreak13