Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am totally lost,

My apologies but I am not use to how forums work.

I made this account months ago and have yet to post anything.

I doubt anyone would see but

In MV is it possible for monsters attacks to be temporarily enhanced if hit by a specific element?
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yeah, no time like the present. Read over the forum rules which you can find by clicking the tab at the top of the site and just start exploring and really looking around the site. Post some stuff and don't be afraid to make a mistake along the way. The mods aren't too malicious here! (Well except for that Sharm lady!  :p )
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I love you too, Vox.  :p
    CrestB
    Thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xephiers