Recent content by Creta_Park

1. Creta_Park

[IMG] I reached over 1million score in Causality's Endless mode! Can you beat my score(1,630,060)?

I reached over 1million score in Causality's Endless mode! Can you beat my score(1,630,060)?
  2. Creta_Park

Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam...

Yay, our new game, Causality is finally released on Steam! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/causality-survival-horror-adventure.135599/
  3. Creta_Park

Causality (Survival horror adventure)

Thanks for notice about that! I just updated screenshots into english based version, looks good?
  4. Creta_Park

Causality (Survival horror adventure)

Pew, it was take a year and half for making this game. Causality is finally out! Title : Causality Version : ca1079e9 (At the time of posting) Genre : Survival horror adventure Engine : RPG Maker MV Price : 6.99 USD (Currently on sale 10%!) Supported language : Korean, English, Japanese (Also...
  5. Creta_Park

Introduce L10nMV.js, Localize your game, without modifying your project.

L10nMV.js 1.4.3 is out! This update contains major bug fix, you must update to 1.4.3. Editor plugin will no longer parse plugin's note parameter. Fixed merging data that contains null crashed other plugins. Removed function that config does not load again in Scene_Boot for plugins...
  6. Creta_Park

L10nMV.js 1.4.1 is out! I fixed various issue or missing features with YEP_OptionsCore. Added changes - Yanfly extension changes - You can use Name section. (use {name} to display localized header.) Fixed changes - Fixed method name OptionWindow_CreateCommand to OptionWindow_Create. - Fixed...
  7. Creta_Park

L10nMV.js 1.4.0 is out! (Requested by DarkSearinox92) Added changes - L10nMV plugin option Use first setup scene added for setting up when playing first time. - Extension plugin L10nMV_YanflyExtension is out for support YEP_OptionsCore. Follow setup guide in plugin's decription or README.md...
  8. Creta_Park

Due to personal reasons, I stopped developing the MZ plugin. I am very sorry to those who have waited...
  9. Creta_Park

I'm just trying a little part of MZ's source code.

Ok, meanwhile, I found some minor glitch of MV. (and this is not work in VXA) If you insert an input wait token at the end of the message and then use the selection event in next, then next message event is ignored. So I curious, it's just works on MV? (because I also tried in VXA, it's wont...
  10. Creta_Park

Since MZ's sample game is released! L10nMV.js is currently not available on MZ. But both data structure is almost same, so maybe I'll try port it to MZ, if I have some tips... See you guys soon.
  11. Creta_Park

Oh, I haven't experienced forum posting style that about double posting, sorry for about that.
  12. Creta_Park

I checked MZ released their sample project, so I tried it in various environment. First is Android environment, and... this is what I got : Note that this is running on Android device, Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Game is not stable sometimes and it's so warming... Talking about core script, they...
  13. Creta_Park

oops, I missed that part... But they totally separated Bitmap and Window dependency side, so it's will can be easily replaced to want to do! Or I think of it because MZ is not currently uncovered core side scripts at all, hope it will good with it.
  14. Creta_Park

I found some MZ library document, it was made with JSDoc. Also this contains some part of MZ's source code. I'm just so curious it'll works separately? (less dependency) I dumped them, and take wrote some test code. I double checked how they improved from MV to MZ. As you can see, this is...
  15. Creta_Park

[RGD] DirectX implementation of RGSS3

I was can't clearfy this behaviour by trust. But, now I can trust RGD's dev because you answered to me for this issue. So anyway... I'm not sure but I wonder think RGD's exe is may infected by virus in she's laptop and goes on then infected over laptop... Unfortunally, she already repairs she's...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Did a test on myself and I was negative on COVID. I was sitting near my aunt the whole time while doing stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markikilouis231