Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just bought the Luna engine. Can't wait to see what I can do with it.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    You won't be disappointed. ;D
    Crifmer
    Oh I don't know.... I'm very good at disappointing myself. ;)
    Part of me wants to do a series of pseudo-review let's plays called Drunk and Cynical. I fear that would get me banned from the community.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    From here? No. From youtube? No. Why? Theres quite of few people that make videos drunk. Look at Markipliers "Drunk Minecraft" series.
    Second cutscene done! Now that I know what I'm doing it was a lot easier than the first one.
    I don't need the Luna engine right this moment, but you can bet your bippy that I'll be getting it! Looks fantastic, and a great price.
    Spent hours last night figuring out how to do the intro scene to my game. Could still use a couple timing tweaks, but it works! I feel so accomplished.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I know that feeling. It is amazing.
    Getting the hang of seamless Transfer events. Yay for tricking the player into not noticing when you've taken them somewhere else!
    Just became a member+ and started a blog about my (mis)adventures in game design. Hopefully it won't suck. :)
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    If nothing else, you'll have fun looking back on your work. And usually wonder "what was I thinking?!" XD
    Watching the Ruby essential training on Lynda.com. I know this is just a small game, but I'm way too ambitious for my own good.
    Learning a lot making my first small game from scratch. Also thinking about becoming a Member+...
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Go for it. It helps the community and you'd probably also benefit from the member+ resources plus the forum store discounts. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mechupalapinga