Recent content by crimcrim

1. crimcrim

Changing to whole wheat?

Hey guys, I really like the new avatar system implemented. I feel like it will help us achieve a new sense of community cohesion and bring us even closer together, but I do have one, albeit small, concern. There's...only white b read. White b read is usually processed using unconventional...
  2. crimcrim

Is there a market for art in the RPG Maker community?

yo what, the kid just wants to make some assets and the first replies are "we make our own" or berating him over forum rules, not a good way to welcome someone anyway Shane here's my 2 cents this is a hobbyists first, professionals second platform. when i say this it pertains to both the...
  3. crimcrim

Welcome to RMW Forums V4!

yo i can put more anime **** in my profile thanks
  4. crimcrim

Bring back the IRC Channel

owo
  5. crimcrim

Hi RPGM Community

arigatou, tensei-san *bows* (welcome mr. tensei) lol
  6. crimcrim

smh tbh fam

smh tbh fam
  7. crimcrim

i dont think someone who sees a psychiatrist should be a moderator .. lol ....

i dont think someone who sees a psychiatrist should be a moderator .. lol ....
  8. crimcrim

O.o

O.o
  9. crimcrim

np np

np np
  10. crimcrim

yore a mod.... a mod of my heart :)

yore a mod.... a mod of my heart :)
  11. crimcrim

im interested as well
  12. crimcrim

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

how can i make my 300 hour rpg (with gorgeous 16-bit graphics and a unique twist on classic turnbased combat) with only 999 maps?
  13. crimcrim

Building a GOOD desktop!

hi this is wrong  your bottleneck is almost ALWAYS your gpu, not you cpu. an i5 CPU is just fine and will last you plenty of time down the road. an i7 is overkill. i also highly doubt you have two titans because that's completely unnecessary and a waste of money. lets not show off and give...
  14. crimcrim

[IGMC 2015] Recommended games list

this topic has a huge influence on this contest. while it might not dictate the winner, it will certainly dictate for some people if they should play the game(s) in question or not; which, to some people, is just as important as winning the prize money. with that being said, you (or whoever...
  15. crimcrim

[IGMC 2015] Recommended games list

hello :D that is not nice thing to say person who work on this game put effort into it, just because you dont like doesnt mean it is "troll entry"

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baan