Crimson Dragon Inc.

Crimson Dragon, Male, 29, from Sheboygan wisconsin

Veteran

TFW it just wont load and you cant figure out why Jun 21, 2018

Crimson Dragon Inc. was last seen:
Oct 18, 2019 at 1:53 PM
    1. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      yesh the day has arrived...for me to actually start working on the project....i have everything but a few plug ins but i can manage with out them for now
    2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok i payed for MV what other then extra item space, and formula space and SV battles does it have over VX ace? other then places i can port the game to
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Kes
        Kes
        They exist already. Yanfly has them. And you request plugins on the Plugin Request forum.
        Nov 2, 2015
      3. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        by skill equip i mean a skill scene that you have to equip said skill in order to use it in battle and such
        Nov 2, 2015
      4. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        and by passive skills i mean skills that add passive effects
        Nov 2, 2015
    3. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      looks like all support for VX ACE is dead now and every one is moving to the shiny bauble that is MV
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        The licence HAS ALWAYS BEEN that to use the resources that come with the engine you have to own that specific engine. In order to use ANY of the art from ANY engine you have to own a licence to use which you WILL NOT GET if you do not own the engine. It doesn't have to say anything about not using it because if you don't have their say you can't use it. You don't get permission just because they didn't say no.
        Nov 1, 2015
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Also, they could claim that all they want, a proof of purchase would still be required in any dispute. No proof, instant trouble.
        Nov 1, 2015
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        I am closing this. There are dozens of threads on people's thoughts about MV. There are lots of threads on the differences between MV and Ace. There are SO many threads because people couldn't be bothered looking for them before asking what the difference is. And yes, you DO need to purchase MV in order to use its resources.
        Nov 1, 2015
    4. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      that moment when you relized you deleted the wrong sprite sheet thar you spent 30 hours making
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Argghhhhh! Never, ever have your recycle bin do that. I'm amazed that this is the only disaster you've had because of that.
        Nov 1, 2015
      3. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        thats mostly cuase i usually dont delete sprite sheets from my pc unless i'm removing an entire project
        Nov 1, 2015
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        You should look into Pando Recovery or Recuva! If you don't write too much on your disk between now and then you have a really good chance of being able to restore the files...

I've used both (free) to great effect MANY times.
        Nov 1, 2015
    5. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok i have started a project and know what scripts i'm gonna be using and the base of the project character/item/skill wise........but i want to add a forum post to update as i work on the project and to get input from the community......where would i post it.....it will be made using VX ace due to not having enough time with MV
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Early Projects. :)
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Oct 31, 2015
    6. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      what sounds better cherry chonga or chimy cherry? also rootbeer or water better to have around the computer that holds all your hard work?
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        I'd be more worried about accidental spills.
        Oct 30, 2015
      3. tearsofthenight
        tearsofthenight
        i worry sometimes when my pc gets REALLY cold, then my room heats up.
        Oct 30, 2015
      4. Timishayd
        Timishayd
        I like chimy cherry :3
        Oct 30, 2015
    7. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      agh...that moment when you relized you made a mistake that effects everything after the mistake........13 hours of work ago T_T
    8. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok is MV download incomplete? i mean i'm missing 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-4 side views, and i only have BMG theme 1,2 and 6.....plus i'm missing some battlers aswell...
      1. Faye Valentine
        Faye Valentine
        Base Resource pack.
        Oct 29, 2015
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        i'm guessing that costs money?
        Oct 29, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Ask in the forum. Or better yet, search to see if anyone else has asked, because the answer has already been provided, several times.
        Oct 29, 2015
    9. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok dont know if this is worthy of a topic in forum, but is there a way to remove the attack/guard commands from the battle menu and replace with an action command?
      1. Lunarea
        Lunarea
        Any support question is worthy of a forum thread. That's why we have support forums to begin with. :)
        Oct 12, 2013
    10. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      um do we have a product here for making ghankis khan type games?
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        not a game about him.... have you never heard of the game ghankis khan or romance of the three kingdoms? i want to build a game like that
        Sep 6, 2013
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        I've heard of Ghankis Khan and how even his army couldn't enter the TARDIS...but not the game. :p
        Sep 6, 2013
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Maybe start a thread in General Discussion with a link to the game, and/or some screenshots, so people know what you're talking about.
        Sep 6, 2013
    11. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      gah eventing complicated stuff is hard
      1. seita
        seita
        I love it
        Aug 2, 2013
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        can do any event type but single actor use items T_T
        Aug 2, 2013
    12. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      tryed buying vx ace with my debit it keeps getting rejcted cuase this site has to many fruad claims ageisnt them whats going on delete if this is inappropriate for this spot
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Steam has the Ace software, so it should go through that fine if you want to use it, but Steam only lets you put a certain amount of money on your account, so you may end up having to put extra on to get it :/
        May 29, 2013
      3. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        all it has on it is 3-4 resource packs or is it nder a diff name?
        May 29, 2013
      4. DeviTheHuman
        DeviTheHuman
        You could also try setting up a Paypal account and paying through that. I don't ever have problems when I use Paypal.
        May 29, 2013
    13. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok this is bugging me and i dont think its worth a tutorial forum post, but how can i set it up that when 2 characters have a battle theme but when both are in party one over laps the other?
      1. Reynard Frost
        Reynard Frost
        Make a 3rd battle theme in an audio editing program with the two songs playing over each other and use switches to make it so that 3rd song is played when both characters are in the same party.
        Mar 1, 2013
    14. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok a couple questions, question 1 with target rate is it the higher the number the higher chance of getting targeted or the lower, second how do i get rid of the back grounds on sprites? like i have a sprite set with full white cant get rid of it
    15. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok a couple questions, question 1 with target rate is it the higher the number the higher chance of getting targeted or the lower, second how do i get rid of the back grounds on sprites? like i have a sprite set with full white cant get rid of it
      1. deilin
        deilin
        2) you need to set alpha transparency.

1) targetting deals with fractions. every character starts with 100 targeting rate, so 5 enemie give 100 / 500 or a 1/5 chance of being hit when a rand number is chosen. if one character targeting is changed to 1000, theh he hass 1000 / 3000 (1/3) change of being targeted while other have 500 / 3000 (1/6) chance of being targeted. Things like substitute can affect this too.
        Dec 18, 2012
    16. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      just found out that ace resets lvl of acter when class changing, to bad
      2. ??????
        ??????
        i think that each actor should be restricted to a single class, i mean if you went to school to become a doctor, you wouldnt halfway down your career change to a fireman or something... well i guess some people would ^_^ just my opinion :p
        Nov 22, 2012
      3. Acetonide
        Acetonide
        I think class changes works for promotions and also if you have it so they learn slowly..

I mean, there are people who learn multiple trades, and occasionally jobs have overlapping skill sets.
        Nov 22, 2012
      4. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        yeah for class upgrades i been setting a max lvl of 35-50 for the class then set up an entirely differnt actor same name and weapons and everything, and it would start out at the max lvl of the other acter
        Nov 22, 2012
    17. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      ok i gotta know is there away with out scripting to make equiped weapons and armor effect how you grow at lvl up? wanting to add this to a project i'm working on.
      1. TDS
        TDS
        Like if you have certain armor when you level up it would grant you extra permanent Max HP, but maybe lower some other stat?
        Nov 21, 2012
      2. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        yeah give certain stat boosts at lvl up and certain penalties
        Nov 21, 2012
    18. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      o_O um just got done creating some faces and sprites using the generator, the options are nice but a little limited
      1. RachelTheSeeker
        RachelTheSeeker
        Comes in handy, it does. Be sure to check out threads for generator parts, if you need more choices.
        Nov 20, 2012
    19. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      made final dungeon far more lengthy then i needed too thinking of changing encounters to once every 25-30 steps over once every 10 steps
      1. Gomi Boy
        Gomi Boy
        "Once every ten steps" is way too many than you need even on the smallest of maps. Even 30 is pushing it.
        Nov 5, 2012
    20. Crimson Dragon Inc.
      Crimson Dragon Inc.
      just got acelite and xp and both are nice real nice quick question and dont want to waste a forum post, can i change the str to damage ratio in xp?
      1. Crimson Dragon Inc.
        Crimson Dragon Inc.
        and would i put a sprite from xp to ace compatibility requst in the materials request section?
        Oct 17, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 2, 1989 (Age: 29)
    First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    RPGs, my family and swords

Signature

our main website
    our youtube