Crimson Dragon Inc.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• welp its official we have decided on our team name :D  we hope to complete many games with the help of this amazing community
    TheMarbleFox
    TheMarbleFox
    Teamwork makes the dream work!
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    It's kind of poser-ish to go by "Inc." if you didn't actually incorporate.
    .... starts classes to learn JS.... 3 days later suddenly have big up date to all java related programs on my pc..... is microsoft watching me o_O
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    JavaScript is not the same as Java. Java is not made by Microsoft, it is made by Oracle.
    ok just relized i havent updated my RM MV since the first update.... released like 2 weeks after MV's release..... has there been anyother updates and if so how would i go about preforming the updates...
    go payton :D  go payton :D  that how you win a super bowl and go out with a bang....... truth be told only reason i wanted denver to win is so payton could go out with another ring..... if not for that i would of had my hopes for the panthers.... both defenses rocked that game.... to bad the panthers defense quit at the end....
    decides to try aveyond again only this time for research for ideas.... learns several things i should avoid.....and learns several things to implement... decides to buy some eggrolls
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    heh well the duel ending was pretty cool to watch... but yea still too short.... its like they suddenly decided to just end the game..... would of been nice in EXA if you could of used both characters at the same time (like you choose which to control while the other follows you and controlled by the computer) in the ending
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah like in Castlevania 3 you can change characters on the fly. I love games that allow you to do that it makes for a more interesting game plus i love games where the party can also be changed in the middle of battle.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    i would of course always played swordsman ( i hate playing mage characters in those combat styles.....) but yea they make great gameplay aspects and allow for some nice puzzles
    research is so fun.... except when its not
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I guessing you mean research paper for school or maybe for a job.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    researching games for ideas for a rpgmaker project
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah that can be rough. I usually write down ideas I get from dreams or while working at my job. I have so many that I can't choose which one to do.
    the heart and mind art seperate. in order for the mind to function the heart must be made cold, inorder for the heart to function the mind must be made blank.....why can we never have a sharpminded character with a heart of flame with out extreme redicule or having the character be called a mary sue
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, you mean in characters they're separated.  I was just about to argue philosophy with you.  Im my opinion you only know you're on the right path when both parts agree.

Sharp minded character with a heart of flame. I know I've seen one recently, one of my favorite characters.  His high intelligence is the surprising part. Can't remember what show it was.  I'll post again if I can remember.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I remember one!  Lina Inverse from Slayers.
    dance in the flames as the rythm of the earth begins to hum, the rain falling from the sky gentle as a summer breeze yet brings death to the flames to weak to stand on their own, the whistle of wind through the mountains claims another
    comes up with great idea for game..... relizes cant build the game due to many unknown factors in wants of micromanagement options......this cuases balancing issues til resolved..... decides to play dragon age origins to clear head..... after crying about it to wife for 3 minutes
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Write it down. Maybe it'll come to you how to make it later.
    um where is the plug in and script request sections?
    sweet was playing DA:o and just came up with a great idea..... now what forum section to post it in considering it will need several plug ins to work..... but i also want to discuss it before i request the plug ins..... am i allowed two posts for this idea? or should i just post in plug in request?
    i just figured it out.... you have to go to settings and manually turn on/allow status updates.....

also i cant sync my FB due to it being banned cuase i'm not me appearently
    played starcraft for the first time.... was told it was a very difficult strategy game..... seems easy.... just seige tank in seige mode defend all choke points easy defense
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Lol, are you playing against AI or actually real people?
    Sinweaver
    Sinweaver
    LOL, sounds like you're playing the AI. Experienced players can rip through that kind of defense pretty easily.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Once you start playing agaisnt real people is when you'll doscover starcraft's true difficulty.
    on IMVU.... gets random invite from someone i never met, and having odd conversation and trying to give details about being a wolfshade
    Susan
    Susan
    At least you didn't get blocked by someone you never met or even remotely tried to converse with. XD
    Euphony
    Euphony
    ^Sounds like some people here lololol.
    i'm finally on the track to be able to work on the game again :D with new machanics and art work, the demo will be epic 1 hour..... though..... i have to implement alot of new stuff.... and actually start mapping and eventing again.... T_T guess i better get the mtn dew
    gah i cant decide.... is knowledge nature and instinct better or knowledge wild and instinct or knowledge wild, and knowledge nature.... or if i should have all three.....
    is sad that shaz rejects my friend request... atleast yanfly and nessy like me ^_^
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Nah, I've never touched most of my profile settings. They'll be whatever the defaults are. I can see myself on Einherijar's list, and I got a notification that I'd been added as a friend, and I was never asked to approve anything. So I think this is solved?
    Shiroi Akuma
    Shiroi Akuma
    I set my account so that I need to approve any friend request. Earlier it was like Shaz said, you didn't need to approve anyone he just pops into your friend list. Then I would have "friends" which I don't actually know.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    Befriending with bosses? Nice plan. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

Um.. Uh. I mean, YAY! FRIENDSHIP! =3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dony0001