Crimson Dragon Inc.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dancing dancing dancing all night long.....making my characters dance with me is so fun, making the enemies die badly cuase i'm hungry lets get this day started
    :D playing my favorite rpgs again for inspiration in town and dungeon design, also for maps, is less more or is it better to get as detailed as possible when you can?
    Kes
    Kes
    This is not a subject for status updates, especially as it could benefit from detailed discussion. Please post in a thread instead if you want to take this further.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    what forum would i post it in might i ask?
    Neo Soul Gamer
    Neo Soul Gamer
    RPG General Discussion I would imagine.
    changing the beginning of the game cuase of new ideas that make the story better.....now to learn how to add VA to the game.....seems easy enough
    Dickjutsu
    Dickjutsu
    Very important note. Keep the voices as part of the Sound Spectrum, not the Music Spectrum. If you make them a Music Effect, it'll stop your background music every time somebody talks.

Learned that the hard way once. lol
    gah why is mapping and eventing so hard.....anyways done with chapter 4 today.....guess i might be half way done with chapter 5 by next week......then i have to test all that to make sure it is well balance and challanging to make sure i didnt mess up the stats......so much work so little time T_T how do you all do it and not go insane?
    yay i did one world with out using sample maps.......gonna try and continue this streak.....and hopefully get through chapter 7 this week
    ok new name to fit new pic, anyways game is going slowly cuase i'm soloing it (getting help from others in terms of plug ins and they will get credit for it) gah i hate mapping and eventing
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Probably not a good idea. Most of steam would hate you, for one. Others might be willing to look past it for a non-commercial game, but unless it was heavily edited and the rest of the game clearly polished many would make the assumption that you are releasing a lazy effort in an attempt for quick cash.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    well i'm using my own made maps, but i was asking if i used any of the sample maps, it would save me consideral amount of time later then having to create every single town/village......my game is gonna be over 20 differant worlds and each world is gonna have 10-12 towns
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I'll put it bluntly - your game is likely too large. If you're finding the number of maps too arduous, this is a big clue. Personally, I think I would get bored of a game if all its towns looked the same. I'd stop playing and probably give feedback stating that not nearly enough effort was put into this.
    .....trying my paw/hoof at JS hope i dont mess up.....any tips before i get wrecked by this? and is it more like coding with hexidecimal or ruby scripting?
    awww mtn dew, the best focuser drink of all time, nose to the grindstone peeps
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    Though, disclaimer...On the RAREST of occasions, I have been known to enjoy some of the Neon Death...(and this talk of it, honestly makes my taste buds crave it!)
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    I remember drinking this when I was young. =P
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    mtn dew + Doritos = MLG Pro.

You are one step closer to being able to no-scope 360 headshot noobs.
    hungry for fried rice and sake but have to wait cuase i need to finish this project....i'm only procrastinating cuase i hate mapping and eventing
    watching a movie while making an rpg is kinda fun......now to get 100% of my time on this game but i cant focus this week for somereason
    taarna23
    taarna23
    I'm watching TV and working on my game. Totally giddy because something that had me stumped for a few days is finally working fantastically.
    ok seems i cant change my photo for some reason but i'll live
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    Have you tried uploading it from a site like imgur? you can't upload an image from your computer as it is glitched.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    thanks that helped
    Demimura
    Demimura
    ^ ive tried alot today and and only uploading somewhere else and taking the url works
    ugh that moment when your dog just becomes to much no matter how much you love him
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    he runs for 3 hours a day in the back yard, though fenced in it is still rather expansive he is just in rare form today......
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sounds sweet. We have two cats and if they don't get fed right away. You face their wrath. They will tell you when strangers are coming. Go right to the door.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    I'll gladly take anyone's unwanted dogs. Also I'm totally not a Korean restaurant. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ok quick question cuase i'm in a rush....the sp parameters physical damage and magic damage effect damage dealt or damage recieved?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngminh581