Crimson Dragon Inc.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• .... now to encrpt my finished project and prepare to upload it.... is there a tutorial on this...
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    If you need a tutorial for that and your in-game text is as bad as your forum posts, you're not ready to encrypt and release your game.

</CouncilForBetterGames>
    hey everyone i need some quick help as i only have one day so i cant wait for a forum post (a link to the answer will work) but how does one get rid of a character joining event after the character joins (makes it so as long as the character is in the party this event wont show)
    pulls out gun and shoots my computer...... so many epic fails with eventing and scripting and this is with following the tutorials
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Poor computer! Guess you won't be needing these anymore (takes off with the mouse, keyboard, and monitor)
    last 48 hours spent on my game, only made 2% progress Y_Y
    Jawnsunn
    Jawnsunn
    You'll get used to it.
    Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    Tell your gf to stop distracting you :o
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That's about the way it works, sometimes a week of solid work (at least 4 hours a day) can still not get you very far.
    o_O lst status update deleted with out a reason...... guess thinking of something funny isnt allowed
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    it poped into my head and had to do with the RPG as it was in my game lol i though everyone could use a good luagh
    Des
    Des
    Posts about "My Little Pony" aren't allowed on this board. It creates a negative image that paints this community in a bad light. If you want to discuss such things, take them elsewhere. Have you ever been to "Fur Affinity"? Thanks for understanding!
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    There is no such rule, and besides i was posting about my rpg game that in fact is being made with RPG Maker VX ACE
    wish it didnt just say missed when a lvl 30+ hero misses a lvl 1 slime it should say something like lvl 30+ hero epicly failed to hit the slime
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Lol. Good idea.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    one of the hero's of my mlp game is derpy hooves and her class is called epic fail or derpy pony (still debating) and most of her attacks are set to attack a random target
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    so i thought of derpy epicly fails to hit the target then that poped into my head
    got back on track and am now 35% complete still having problems with chests events and need the battlers and but more story hmmm guess i should post a topic in help for multible events at one time
    x-x balancing a entire event sequence is tough 1st battle i to hard the second battle to easy and the third battle can go either way
    gives character a super attack that uses all tp, then makes them lose 3 tp a turn should that balance out the character?
    Lowell
    Lowell
    Final Bosses shouldn't have 1 Million HP. How many RPG's have you played? Reference Game Guides if you need to. and no 9999 Stats for final bosses, thats lazy, boring and completely uncreative.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    one i want the final boss to be a final boss, so the 1 mil hp and his stats arent maxed out, they are balanced and start at around 276 and grow to around 487 based on the parties average lvl, he has a wide variaty of attacks and spells that inflict damage status ailments and that can instant kill, he gets 3 moves a turn and has the ability to heal, the super move isnt needed to win, i threw it in there so that players wont say some crap like this game is cheap and the bosses are to hard, with...
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    oh and i played over 273 rpgs
    hmm should i make stats grow based off lvl or make it based on doing certain events?
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    I've seen a decent enough RPG by a friend of mine who leveled characters up due to events. Still, you don't want players to feel fighting is useless. If you'd like to do event-based stat improvement, make it so the fights are either story-based and/or will net the players gold, maybe even free items.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    fighting wont be useless, most spells come from lvling up and gold and items are avalible i was just thinking of making events effect the atk def mag mdef agi and luck
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Ah. Why not, then? In X-Men Legends as well as Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, there are things found that, when activated, give a permanent stat boost.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.
So I just got back from SeaWorld and I'm back to working on my game. I'm stuck on Shadowstar, mainly due to needing two more princesses... I have all the canon and toy princesses, plus Sunset Shimmer just for kicks. I decided not to include Cadence since this isn't in that era. But... I'm going to have to design two OCs now.
I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiaMaker1223