Crimson Dragon Inc.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just relized dont have a photo editing program on my pc nd cant afford to buy one yet so i cant get screen shots of my games Y_Y
    wonders how many will luagh at my new request topic not that i care i'ma brony and proud of it
    Lowell
    Lowell
    Everyone will laugh at it simply because you made this status message.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    How does it feel having no life or personality beyond a fetishistic devotion to a children's TV show?
    ok found the sprites for one of my games just not the face set, already have a request up, and i doubt anyone here would help with MLP FIM face set
    ok found the sprites for one of my games just not the face set, already have a request up, and i doubt anyone here would help with MLP FIM face set
    ok am currently eventing the recruitment of generic soldiers for the party that never leave, i want to limit it at 4 generics that you can name how do i do this?
    vociferocity
    vociferocity
    have a variable that increments when you recruit someone, and check that variable before you get the option to recruit, so if it's over 4, it's all "oh, you've recruited everyone" instead?
    (ノ xwx)ノ ~┻━┻ my plan to make each chaper set every character to a certain lvl to take over lvling out of the equation failed
    found out the final boss fight is too easy for a lvl 35 party in my game need to adjust badly any suggestions, he gets 4 moves a turn and he is fast with high stats (250-380) has 9999 mp and 180000 hp
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Either your party is too strong or the attacks aren't damaging enough. Consider piling on the ailments or giving him an instant-death attack.
    gah i cant wait any longer is there a program for sprit making or i'll just use the sprite genertor even though it doesnt have a lot of options
    why is scripting so difficult Y_Y
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    To separate the elite from... nvm... it's just math and logic really. I'm great at math so it more or less just comes naturally for me. Except when I screw up, which is often.
    TDS
    TDS
    It's not difficult, it's basically typing. Just keep practicing and you're bound to get better at it.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    it is way more difficult then coding the game from scratch, and i aced calculus and i am taking the highest lvl math class possible how is this like math
    i get bored quickly so i usually have 7-9 projects going at once now i want to start another project thinking dynasty warriors setting with rpg like battles and ablity to create your own hero
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    How bout concentrating on one project and polishing that one up instead of going back and forth between nine projects? The end result will be better, trust me.
    Robin
    Robin
    If they're all in the end stages, I'm not sure how it's "7-9", you must know the specific number!

Also, I can't see why you're not motivated to finish the 7-9 games, considering you're nearly finished with them.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    all i need is the sprites and faces for all of them, for the 3 of them i need scriptng, and 2 of them need chest events which i figured out
    no idea where to post to recruit a full time spriter /face/battler/music creator for a mlp project and/or my main project, neither one has screen shots as i dont have the right sprites and faces yet, and the recruitment formu requires screen shots
    Levi
    Levi
    Use placeholders. My game is currently all RTP. I'll just switch out the tilesets/graphics when I've got more done.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    hmm ok that works i guess
    hmmm do i go long story with a lot of side quests or short story and fun min games
    RyanA
    RyanA
    I think like this...the main story should be long :3 What I didn't like about games like Oblivion and Skyrim was the short main quest and overwhelming amount of side quests. I think it's best to focus on making a great, long main story and have some optional bits here and there :3
    Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    More liek morrowind :D good story, way less focused on quests
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    i dont like short games

i love long games with a decent amount of quests and mini games
    gah!!!!!!!!!!! why is there no furry aka beastling sprites and faces with the rtp already?
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I doubt no one has them, they just won't admit to it. :3
    Robin
    Robin
    Would would they come with "furry aka beastling sprites"? I'm not even sure I know what those are.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    Crimson Dragon Inc.
    they would be werewolf, wolfman, foxling, horseman, ox man, you know taking a animal and giving it human characteristics
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't think I can handle using the real SNES resolution of 512x448 because resizing absolutely every interface element I had on hand by painstaking trial & error/guess and check (is there any other way?) is KILLING me.
If anyone wants to Program for me give me a DM, ill pay if i have to!
I made a drawing of Moss
RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Militibus Elementis Redux starts now! Watch live!

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndjpg