Recent content by Critcap

1. Critcap

Instant Turn Battle

You need to specify a Default Turn Sheet in the plugin parameters e.g. Actor1. Important you dont need the .png suffix. The file needs to be included in the specified Turn Sheet Folder (default: img/faces/). Now you need to add <ITBSheetIndex: n> to each battlers notes where n is the index of...
  2. Critcap

Instant Turn Battle System

Which version of the plugin are you using? If you are using the plugin linked in this thread you should use this instead. Did you try it with just YEP_CoreEngine and YEP_BattleEngineCore?
  3. Critcap

And he specifically states before: The best way to achive it is using Yanflys Instant Cast Plugin with the Standart Battle System and not this one.
  4. Critcap

If you are using Yanfly Battle Engine Core: then I think you can achieve that with Yanflys instant cast plugin.
  5. Critcap

Yes, you can use <free_itb_action> inside the skills notetags to achieve that.
  6. Critcap

BravelyTitleScreen

I fixed the issue in the newly released update. If you have any other problems let me know.
  7. Critcap

BravelyTitleScreen

Thank you I will look into it. Actually I already finished the next update and added all planned features from the list. Just testing it now and will be released probably on monday,
  8. Critcap

BravelyTitleScreen

Update 1.1 BravelyTitleScreen is a plugin for the RPG Maker MV with the goal of mimicking the title screen from Bravely Second: End Layer in RPG Maker MV. Its fully compatible with RMMV 1.6.1 and also might work with 1.5.x but lower version are not supported because of missing ES6...
  9. Critcap

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hey Guys, in Spriteset_Base.prototype.createBaseSprite it creates a new ScreenSprite called _blackScreen which is subsequently as a child to each _baseSprite in every Spriteset. Does _blackScreen serve no other purpose than being a black base for the _baseSprite and its save to assume it doesnt...
  10. Critcap

A little neat feature would be, that you can change the rate of hitting the enemy weakness. It is only possible when the attack does not hit, but it would be nice if the attack lands and you can e.g. set the chance for hitting the weakness to 50%, to add something like a stagger chance.
  11. Critcap

Hello, I did not have the chance or the possibility to test the script, but I would like to know if the battle is based on You_Party_turn and The_Enemy_Troop_turn structure. To be more precise, in my party are 3 Battlers (b1, b2, b3) and the enemy troop consists of 3 enemies (e1, e2, e3). Do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackR0se