Recent content by Crocandthemoon

1. Crocandthemoon

Save Location Issue

That worked, thank you so much for the help! <(^.^)>
  2. Crocandthemoon

Save Location Issue

So, when I deleted config.rpgsave and gobal.rpgsave, I couldn't make any other saves in test mode. So, I copied the config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave from a different game folder and pasted them into the save folder, it got saving to work again, but still the same issue.
  3. Crocandthemoon

Save Location Issue

I tried that, even went as far as deleting the global.rpgsave and config.rpgsave then replacing them, but same situation :/ Tried saving over files with a new game, no dice.
  4. Crocandthemoon

Save Location Issue

So, I'm working on a game with only one save slot (which I learned how to do here, thanks Shaz) but, I've run into a slight issue as of late and I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on. I haven't messed with the rpg_managers.jp file since doing the change slots, but everytime I go to...
  5. Crocandthemoon

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

The YEP_X_EventChaseStealth plugin doesn't display any options in it even with the YEP_EventChasePlayer activated. I've tried downloading the latest version a few times to no avail :/
  6. Crocandthemoon

Probably Should Say Hi

I'll send you a PM after work if you'd like and maybe we can come together for something :D
  7. Crocandthemoon

Probably Should Say Hi

Thank you very much! Oh my, haha. I was doing a game that was puzzle based and I had them all working in one room, went to sleep and the next day I forgot how they all worked XD So I had to backtrack and remake them. The worst thing for me is figuring out if a map is interesting enough or...
  8. Crocandthemoon

Probably Should Say Hi

I'm just trying to make a game that's under 1 GB when exporting, haha. That's my immediate goal for the week, and learning how to write better, more engaging stories :)
  9. Crocandthemoon

What's the WORST advice you can give as a game developer?

If it's not fun, just make really good graphics and people won't notice.
  10. Crocandthemoon

Probably Should Say Hi

I never beat it until I was 21...Young me didn't know the Saturn needed memory cards to save progress, haha. We totally should, are you working on any projects at the moment?
  11. Crocandthemoon

Runecaster Saga (recruiting)

I'd love to help out with writing if this is still active :)
  12. Crocandthemoon

Nintendo Friend Code Exchange!

Mine is 3995-6682-7962 I probably should get a more recent system than the Wii U at this point >.>
  13. Crocandthemoon

Probably Should Say Hi

Hi there, I think I forgot to say hi a while ago, so thought I might as well. Hi, my name is Nate, I've been playing around with MV for a while and love it (still miss being in high school and playing around with XP, haha). I went to school for film and writing and now work in marketing...
  14. Crocandthemoon

It's Gonna Be A Long Night (A short murder/mystery game)

Added link to demo and thanks to everyone who's been helping out!
  15. Crocandthemoon

It's Gonna Be a Long Night [Horror][Puzzle][RPG]

Title: It’s Going to Be A Long Night Genre: Horror/Puzzle Release Date: 10/13/2016 Developer: Nate-Nite Estimated Demo Runtime: 20-60 minutes Demo Version: 0.9 Estimated Rating: R13 Disclaimer: This game may or may not contain content that some find sexual such as dark themes and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metric