Share This Page

Cronus

Social Awkward

Veteran
Cronus was last seen:
Nov 25, 2017
    1. ElGamerDesafortunado
      ElGamerDesafortunado
      I am very sorry to bother you this day, but I wanted to ask you of permission to use some of the portraits you made for a game I am making.
      I just need your approval to use them, if not, I will just delete them and nothing will happen. Of course, I will credit you for your incredible job in this post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/big-monsters-faceset.47482/

ElGamerDesasfortunado
      1. Kes
        Kes
        @ElGamerDesafortunado Chronus has not been on the site since Nov 2017, so if you need permission to use these resources, it is unlikely that there will be a reply giving it to you. However, from my reading of the Terms of Service for them, as long as you give credit, then you have permission to use them.
        Apr 16, 2019
        ElGamerDesafortunado likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        "Free to use in non-commercial and commercial projects. Feel free to credit me(Victor Moura) if you use them." directly from their first post. So should be okay to use them even without explicitly asking.
        Apr 16, 2019
      3. ElGamerDesafortunado
        ElGamerDesafortunado
        Ok, thank you. ^^
        Apr 16, 2019
    2. Bukarett
      Bukarett
      Mister, Your game Zu is BRILLIANT. I will post a full review once I finish it, I just want you to know that your quite awesome, sir. That's all.
      1. Cronus
        Cronus
        Makes me really glad to know that you like it, thank you so much for your support! I'm looking forward to see your review.
        Aug 19, 2014
  • About

First Language:
    Portuguese