Cronus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am very sorry to bother you this day, but I wanted to ask you of permission to use some of the portraits you made for a game I am making.
    I just need your approval to use them, if not, I will just delete them and nothing will happen. Of course, I will credit you for your incredible job in this post: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/big-monsters-faceset.47482/

ElGamerDesasfortunado
    Kes
    Kes
    @ElGamerDesafortunado Chronus has not been on the site since Nov 2017, so if you need permission to use these resources, it is unlikely that there will be a reply giving it to you. However, from my reading of the Terms of Service for them, as long as you give credit, then you have permission to use them.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    "Free to use in non-commercial and commercial projects. Feel free to credit me(Victor Moura) if you use them." directly from their first post. So should be okay to use them even without explicitly asking.
    ElGamerDesafortunado
    Ok, thank you. ^^
    Mister, Your game Zu is BRILLIANT. I will post a full review once I finish it, I just want you to know that your quite awesome, sir. That's all.
    Cronus
    Cronus
    Makes me really glad to know that you like it, thank you so much for your support! I'm looking forward to see your review.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rancykey