Recent content by CorpseFather

1. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Woot thanks Felski, when will the update be released?
  2. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski any chance you might now whats causing the node description and the skill name to overlap? Edit: I've changed the font size for now, so they're not overlapping.
  3. Galv's Quest Log

Okay, and with the log, is it possible to use Quest Tracking how do you make it so Objective 1 completed; triggers x Response (or event) it sounds like you can, but im just not sure how to.
  4. Galv's Quest Log

Do you plan on adding that @Galv
  5. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski when are you planning your next update rough idea
  6. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

@Felski also can you show an example using the swipeinput please?
  7. Game Window Size?

Okay, now another question, where do I find all the Scenes? Edit: added photo. Like where would I find the scenes for all the menu options Mainly need to find the scene that shows up for battles
  8. Game Window Size?

Is there a way to tell where your cursor is so i know where exactly to place my buttons?
  9. Game Window Size?

Hello, I'm trying to put buttons on my game, but i can figure out where to find the size of the game window so i can put my buttons on the bottom of the screen in correct places. Can anyone help? (Please move to correct place if needed)
  10. Virtual Buttons and DPad

Is everyone using their own dirpad images? or is there provided ones?
  11. Iconset?

I'm not sure if this is the right spot, so if not please move, but could someone link a tutorial for using gimp to edit the iconset? I want to add more, but im not sure how to do it.
  12. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

When do you plan on adding a scroll feature for games on mobile? Edit: also having problems with this tried to upload picture but wouldn't let me.
  13. Trouble with sumrndm auto-updater Plugin

Is there another plugin to use for an updater like that?
  14. Trouble with sumrndm auto-updater Plugin

This is the error I get, does anyone have an idea what it could be?
  15. Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Thank you. Also; Is there a way to make a techtree binded to a class instead of the actor? I want to make it so, as you progress through different classes it unlocks different techtrees when you change the class @Felski Edit: Nvm, answered my own question

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy