Recent content by crow28

1. BM VK Equip

I can't open your site. can I upload it somewhere else?
  2. Stat Polygon

Hello. I can't download it. Can I upload it somewhere else?
  3. Custom Battle System 2 ( First Person / Photon Sword / Directional / Magic Combo

I need help. Who can help you tell me how he did it?
  4. Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Thanks you. Turn out. Only it was necessary to put a minus, and in the text field.
  5. Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Window_x Window_y Are these parameters responsible for the position of the map on the screen? I tried to change it didn't work. Can you help?
  6. Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Good afternoon. How do I move the map to the upper-right corner?
  7. MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Good afternoon. Help me who can. Could you tell me the settings. Tried using zoff(1) the texture disappears behind the ceiling Thank you. Link https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/inde...v-with-babylon-js.114971/page-66#post-1088738
  8. Good afternoon. Please tell me your settings how did you do it? you can take screenshots. Thank...

Good afternoon. Please tell me your settings how did you do it? you can take screenshots. Thank you. Link https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/mv3d-3d-rendering-for-rmmv-with-babylon-js.114971/page-66#post-1088738

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8