Recent content by crowhound

1. crowhound

Dylan B.'s Music Thread

These are some nice additions to your music list. I really enjoy the Dreams of Sorrow the most. It makes me feel like I am playing a game where the main character is walking away from his village as it is on fire and he is trying to go for help, but is injured and cannot run very well. To The...
  2. crowhound

Dylan B.'s Music Thread

Love the old style RPG music. It reminds me of the good old days where retro RPGS ruled supremely on the video game market.
  3. crowhound

Graphics Ahoy!

NP. Glad to see you back in action.  You do not have to worry about my commision. Someone got it for me.
  4. crowhound

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

I have noticed others talk about the issue where if you do a battle test it says json file not found or something along those lines. I don't know if this problem was fixed already so ignore the following if it was. Where you put DataManager._databaseFiles.push(     {name: "$dataQuests"...
  5. crowhound

Graphics Ahoy!

Are you still taking requests?
  6. crowhound

Season Pass - DLC 3 Sneak Peek

Don't, just don't tempt me.
  7. crowhound

Mr Pyramids Stuff

Mr Pyramid these are wonderful. Really if you ever make a 127.0.0.1/banned.url page, I will be one of the first to support you.
  8. crowhound

Control the Growth of Custom Stats on Level Up

So just checking to make sure the requirements are the following. For every level you want control over exactly how much a certain class gains at every single level Multiple actors can have the same stat gain as long as they have the same class. For stats are you wanting control over the...
  9. crowhound

June Goals & Progress Thread

Progress update on Gates of Elmeria Re-wrote part of Yanfly's Script So I had an issue where I wanted to use Yanfly's Item Synthesis to make a crafting system. I wanted it to have it where if you had a recipe one ingredient wouldn't be destroyed during the process. Example : Recipe for...
  10. crowhound

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I rewrote his script and added the ability to do it. Now if I put 0 in the note tag it will not remove the item.
  11. crowhound

Uh double post crap sorry
  12. crowhound

The main issue with that, I plan on using it as an ingredient to more than one item.
  13. crowhound

I have a question about the item synthesis plugin. I have not been able to find an answer to yet. If there has already been an answer and I missed it I apologize. Is there a way to make it where when crafting the ingredients are not taken away from the inventory. So I want to have a Leather...
  14. crowhound

Oh trust me me and excel are very good friends. Learned that fast. I also use Articity Draft to store information about the items in. Draft and excel work great together.
  15. crowhound

Yeah crafting is in the game. I am tempted to post a screen shot from my database. Oh and I meant 600 all together. Armor, weapons, and items. I still have a lot to do though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.
To actually work on my game, or browse these forums about creating my game? Hmmm....
Tanning beds are actually vampire traps. Coffin shaped but the minute they're inside... BAM UV Rays. Dead Vampire.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Behavin