CrowStorm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, one positive, or at least productive, way of looking at this Coronapocalypse nightmare is that I'm pretty sure it's eliminated 90% of the excuses ("reasons") 90% of us have for not finishing our games. SO LET'S FINISH SOME GAMES U GUYZ!
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Ditto. I expect many finished projects in 2020.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    In my case its just redoubled my go to excuse, I'm working more than ever now.>_> Though I probably wouldn't finish my game even if I got laid off tomorrow, I'm to ambitious with to little skill/drive to get more skilled, no more productive in making games than I am in playing them (and I can't even tell you the last time I even finished playing a game from start to finish).
    NinjaKittyProductions
    NinjaKittyProductions
    I wish this was the case. Instead of going into work, now I get to work from home and since I am working from home, they want me to put in a couple extra hours everyday <_<
    "i love needing to be connected to Steam to launch RPG Maker" said absolutely no one ever.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    last week I was trying to log into Steam to recompile a TF2 map.
    my network link was down, so I made a query through a phone.
    every forum post agreed: you have to log in to Steam, to then disconnect, and log in again in offline mode.

(º ) . ( º) *d333333rrrrrrrp!*
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    Well, Its good there is an offline mode available. There is also this mode on Steam to turn off your Messenger so you won't be bothered by friends while you are working on your game on RPG Maker, While logged into Steam.
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    yeah i never got that. i'm always offline unless I'm chatting with you all or looking up references, sprites, scripts or music or whatever haha
    when you work on a project that's not your main project, does it ever feel kind of like you're cheating on your main project? or is that just a me thing...
    Reactions: Ely and SmashArtist
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Just explain to your main project that you want an open development cycle. You want to be free to experience developing other games, and how if it can't support you in this, it's not the main project you need. :LZSwink:
    BK-tdm
    BK-tdm
    Sometimes your "side project" makes you realize a new approach, mechanic, or thing you didnt realize can enhance your "main project" and then you apply it whitout experimenting and dirtying your main project code too much.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    @BK-tdm that is actually exactly where the analogy ceases to work. If you show off new "techniques" to a bf/gf/so that you learned outside the relatiosnhip, nothing good is likely to come of it lol. :uswt:
    every time i like something on here (or anywhere) now i hear the annoying, navi-esque "LIKE!LIKE!LIKE!" soundbite from the nonsense economy in Death Stranding and I can't even bring myself to play that GAME lol
    what are some good ways to back yourself down from a towering homicidal fury (asking for a friend)
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Well hopefully you get to vent with a friend and get it out of your system. Killing fools might be fun but it isn't worth it in the end xD
    gstv87
    gstv87
    find a way to turn "homicidal" into "innocent-bystander-during-an-accident"-al ?

I mean.... accidents happen.....
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I used to play Doom when I was in those moods. I later beat Doom on Ultra Violence without ever loading my save. No relation I'm sure.
    Went two whole days w/o any RM activity (or for that matter, doing much else fun). That's a long ass time, for me. Feels like I've been away a while, absurdly enough.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Why are you banned from there?
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    Eh, I really don't want to create any cross-forum drama by talking about it (RMN staff are also staff here and they're unlikely to agree with my perspective on why I was banned). I don't like drama, I don't like making cross-forum drama, and thus I wouldn't have even posted this status if not for the fact that I tried to reach JustAShyDoge every other way I could think of and couldn't.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    (I could have sworn he had an account on here and even that I'd had a 'Conversation' with him on here, but I can't find any sign of him so the conversation must have happened over on RMN. I never got his e-mail or anything, either. : / )
    You guysssss I'm gonna be needing playtesters very very soon.....just saying....
    Reactions: A-Moonless-Night
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    The game bout witches n whatall? I'd play it.
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    That's the one. : D

Going to announce the call for playtesters when it's officially the weekend. It's been a very productive week for Malleus and in general (MIGHT have something to do with the fact I'm taking a short break from smoking pot...PROBABLY just a coincidence).
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    Witches & Whatall is what you could call it if it was a TTRPG lol.
    Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.
    Reactions: MushroomCake28
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    My man @Uzuki introduced me to this program FormatFactory which makes converting to OGG much less of a pain by letting me batch convert. Trying to explain my issues with ogg I realized it was going to take me more words than are allowed in a profile comment, so I'm messaging you.
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Open formats are good for everyone. Ogg is an open format, and I'd convert every audio file to it and use just that format if I could. As for batch converting, I personally prefer the command line.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There was an Ace script that let you do that. Awesome!
    Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
    well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?
    As for the Coronavirus? Well: "People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead (they're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.)"
    - R. Sanchez, "Edge of Tomorty: Rick, Die, Repeat"
    "Never let a sense of morals/
    Prevent me from doing what is right"
    - Clutch
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    It's not any good when people do what's 'moral' in their own eyes.
    OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
    CrowStorm
    CrowStorm
    in case it was unclear I'm talking about using RM(MV) text codes where they aren't needed or appropriate not like...idk, Latin or metaphysics or whatever.
    suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
    "...it's Superbowl Sunday, the best day of the year..."

(I found a way to stream a game of a sport I don't follow, between a team I don't care about and a team I dislike, filled with commercials that mainly represent what I hate about this country...FOR FREE (no tv hookups for this bird)... so I'm feeling like Eliot ****ing Alderson over here.)
    DID YOU KNOW the Spanish Inquisition invented (or at least practiced) "enhanced interrogation" (waterboarding)? Whatever, right? They tortured lots of folx lots of ways. But that they CALLED it the same thing at that time is very interesting! They called it "Interrogatorio mejorado del agua": "Interrogatorio mejorado" translates as "enhanced interrogation".
    Reactions: marsatche
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Are you going to have your very own Tomas de Torquemada in your game?
    Ryisunique
    Ryisunique
    Admittedly, humans are not very creative.
    I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
    The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Time flies when you're having fun/on a deadline
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Life always goes painfully slow for me, so it feels like I've been working forever, but hasn't been really that long in comparison to how I feel it has. XD So opposite of your experience.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonatelloNerd