Cryptic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I've always been afraid of testing my limits with games. I've mostly kept to the same genre and art style (using the same dlc) and I guess I'm scared to try new things..
    Reactions: ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Yep, push the button out pops a basic game idea and you have to make it. Would be fantastic inspiration.... Or it could just be the RM version of Cookie Clicker. :LZSwink:
    LVGames
    LVGames
    It's ok to be scared at first nothing wrong with that at all. Have your main project you normally work on. Also I recommend having a testing project that allows you to try fun things you wouldnt try on your main project.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
    Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
    Reactions: mlogan
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    They're like Pokemon, you should catch them all. <Degica has deposited $5 in your Paypal account, please delete this part of the message before posting!> ...Just kidding, glad you're excited. :LZSexcite:
    Does anyone know what the veteran thing really is and how I got it? Is it because I've been on here a while?
    Heirukichi
    Heirukichi
    You reached 30 messages, so you can now access the Veteran title.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @Heirukichi ohhh I get it now! Thanks, I thought it was because I've been on here for 3 months..
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Once you become a veteran you get access to the Classifieds section.
    Ok, finally going to do some more music. Sorry for being away for a bit! :p
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    Running out of names for tracks, too, maybe I'll just think of an abstract noun or something.
    Marsigne
    Nice! ;)
    Had to restart my game today, kinda got lost in the story. Anyone else had an experience like this? The game wasn't near done though.
    Sometimes I make music with my phone (iPhone 6 to be exact) and wow this world has changed, making music on a phone??? :eek:
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Your phone has more computing power than the average computer did when we landed a man on the moon. Think about that for a minute.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    That's impressive, but I know I wouldn't be able to compose on it lol (need that 8 cores CPU and 32 GB of RAM for my samples lol).
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Well, I used to compose MIDI in old Nokia phones and the notation goes like C5, E5, A4, etc :p it wouldn't be a surprise if a modern phone could do that better.
    I'm watching Endgame soon (this weekend, hopefully) at the cinema and all I hear are people talking about it. I'm paranoid of the spoilers..
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @RetroExcellent yeah, I bet the 3 hours are worth it, it is 3 hours though.. but at least I know they will be great.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    They officially said that it's okay for spoilers to come out now, so watch yourself. Personally, with a movie as widely popular as that, the spoilers should not be out until people have given at least a month to see it.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @OmnislashXX the best way to avoid spoilers for me is to not talk to anyone at all.. but I love talking.
    Got back to making music again. I'm thinking of doing a romantic styled track just after the one I have ready. Should be fun :kaopride:
    Right now for my music pack, I'm deciding to make a few dramatic pieces and calm pieces but I don't know what else I should make, any ideas?
    Corona~!
    Corona~!
    Do you have a theme for the pack in mind? If not, maybe try something with a more light-hearted or silly tone? I feel like there's relatively little music like that compared to epic and drama.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Battle music always seems welcome. Or how about something playful and sweet, like meeting a charming character that makes you smile every time you see them.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @Sharm I guess the "Dramatic" music could count as battle music, maybe? Also, the sweet music sounds like a good idea. @Corona~! Ok, sure! I definitely like your idea of a light-hearted tone, I may even try a silly tone too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackismyheart