Cryptic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Just bought another dlc off of steam. I'm loving these "POP!" packs :)
    Reactions: mlogan
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    They're like Pokemon, you should catch them all. <Degica has deposited $5 in your Paypal account, please delete this part of the message before posting!> ...Just kidding, glad you're excited. :LZSexcite:
    I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
    Does anyone know what the veteran thing really is and how I got it? Is it because I've been on here a while?
    Heirukichi
    Heirukichi
    You reached 30 messages, so you can now access the Veteran title.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @Heirukichi ohhh I get it now! Thanks, I thought it was because I've been on here for 3 months..
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Once you become a veteran you get access to the Classifieds section.
    I'm starting to make a game that will probably be around 3 hours long with my friend. Any tips? Thanks!
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    by the way, this is my first time making a game this long.
    Kes
    Kes
    Probably too big a question for Updates. You might like to browse the first few pages of General Discussion. There have been several threads on planning, etc. which might be helpful.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    keep that friend in check xD
    Ok, finally going to do some more music. Sorry for being away for a bit! :p
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    Running out of names for tracks, too, maybe I'll just think of an abstract noun or something.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    Nice! ;)
    Had to restart my game today, kinda got lost in the story. Anyone else had an experience like this? The game wasn't near done though.
    Sometimes I make music with my phone (iPhone 6 to be exact) and wow this world has changed, making music on a phone??? :eek:
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Your phone has more computing power than the average computer did when we landed a man on the moon. Think about that for a minute.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    That's impressive, but I know I wouldn't be able to compose on it lol (need that 8 cores CPU and 32 GB of RAM for my samples lol).
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Well, I used to compose MIDI in old Nokia phones and the notation goes like C5, E5, A4, etc :p it wouldn't be a surprise if a modern phone could do that better.
    Black or blue? (This is actually related to my game, whichever colour is picked most will be the pick for the teaser I'm releasing)
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Depends way too much on context for you to get an answer here. The colors have different associated meanings and even that changes according to shade of color or where it is or how much space it takes up or what other colors it's with, ect. People can get a degree focused entirely on answering these sorts of questions. (It's called design, btw)
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think so too!
    The amount of viruses I've had on this laptop.... SPOILER ACTUALLY COMING SOON. Confirmed
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    "soon" may not be the right word, or "spoiler" I meant TEASER! TEASER! NOT SPOILER
    Shouldn't of joked about those "Indian hackers" DDOSing me because now I think they actually are, anyways I might do a spoiler for my game
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    *for my game soon
    Poryg
    Poryg
    They're just trying to fix each and everything.
    I'm watching Endgame soon (this weekend, hopefully) at the cinema and all I hear are people talking about it. I'm paranoid of the spoilers..
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @RetroExcellent yeah, I bet the 3 hours are worth it, it is 3 hours though.. but at least I know they will be great.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    They officially said that it's okay for spoilers to come out now, so watch yourself. Personally, with a movie as widely popular as that, the spoilers should not be out until people have given at least a month to see it.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    @OmnislashXX the best way to avoid spoilers for me is to not talk to anyone at all.. but I love talking.
    Going to sleep now (it's midnight for me) I hope I don't get a "DDOS Attack" from those "Indian Hackers" :XP03:
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    probably won't reply if I get comments (I will be asleep!) zzzzzzzzzz.
    My anti-virus has problems.. I swear. Just got a ransomware. Luckily, I think it was just scareware and fake. I'll continue in the comments.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    Finished! Right? No. What does this have to do with RPG Maker? Well, My game files are fine but eventually if they do get encrypted, I'm screwed. I'm getting backups on my USB and definitely getting a premium trial of Malwarebytes again.. just in case.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    OH GREAT! IT'S NOT OVER!!! Malwarebytes has now found rootkits, multiple backdoor viruses, Adware and Machine Learning viruses. I'm definitely getting that backup right now!!
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    Sorry for commenting so much :) I was so scared. I think it's fine now, Indian hackers....
    I might as well just stop making music for a few months as I'm working on my game. But I'll actually finish that romantic track like I said.
    Cryptic
    Cryptic
    *Like I said I would. Not exactly 140 characters this time..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People in Italy panicking for this stupid coronavirus, it's nothing more than a flu and they are all acting like it's the black plague...
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venator123