Cryptic's latest activity

• Cryptic
    I don't know how the site works. However, it may be that someone else has uploaded the song and called it their own. It's a music...
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic reacted to Kes's comment on Kes's profile post with Like Like.
    Thank you for that. RL demands have grown so much that I no longer have the time to do it, otherwise I would have continued.
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic commented on Kes's profile post.
    :( you were a great mod! It's sad to see you go but I understand.
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic commented on Cryptic's profile post.
    @LVGames good idea! :hhappy:
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic reacted to LVGames's comment on Cryptic's profile post with Like Like.
    It's ok to be scared at first nothing wrong with that at all. Have your main project you normally work on. Also I recommend having a...
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Cryptic's profile post with Like Like.
    Yep, push the button out pops a basic game idea and you have to make it. Would be fantastic inspiration.... Or it could just be the RM...
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic replied to the thread Farewell....
    well after I came back I left again.. :rswt anyway I'm actually back for a least a year now.
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Cryptic's profile post with Like Like.
    Oh haha, I suppose that's fair. I forget games outside of RM exist.... I've basically been living and breathing RM in all my free time...
  • Cryptic
    @ImaginaryVillain that's actually a good idea for a project. Kind of a random idea generator..
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic commented on The Stranger's profile post.
    Still haven't gotten mine, so.. that's a good thing (hehe the government doesn't know my number :wink:) but also a bad thing.
  • Cryptic
    @ImaginaryVillain wow just wish I had a magic button
  • Cryptic
    That's pretty much the meme, nobody works on their game. Most people also never actually release anything. Haven't really encountered...
  • Cryptic
    Just push the magic button till the smoke comes out. Don't worry, it will all fit back in there.... Probably! :LZSexcite:
  • Cryptic
    @ImaginaryVillain I was talking about other games but yeah that's really just how it happens :LZSwink:
  • Cryptic
    Cryptic commented on Willibab's profile post.
    I know that feeling. I've done it multiple times (not just scrapping it but my files getting corrupted). This is where I would say...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Buys all the PVGames assets, ends up creating his own ground tiles.* At least I used the other types of graphics? Right? :kaoswt:
If you could fold a sheet of paper 42 times, the stack would reach from the earth to the moon. Do whatever you want with that information.
wishing that everyone stays safe at this time
Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxStyle