Recent content by Cryptic

1. Cryptic

BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) copyrighting music from here?

I don't know how the site works. However, it may be that someone else has uploaded the song and called it their own. It's a music distribution company. This may not be true but it's just a theory.
  2. Cryptic

:( you were a great mod! It's sad to see you go but I understand.

:( you were a great mod! It's sad to see you go but I understand.
  3. Cryptic

@LVGames good idea! :hhappy:

@LVGames good idea! :hhappy:
  4. Cryptic

Farewell...

well after I came back I left again.. :rswt anyway I'm actually back for a least a year now.
  5. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain that's actually a good idea for a project. Kind of a random idea generator..

@ImaginaryVillain that's actually a good idea for a project. Kind of a random idea generator..
  6. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain wow just wish I had a magic button

@ImaginaryVillain wow just wish I had a magic button
  7. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain I was talking about other games but yeah that's really just how it happens...

@ImaginaryVillain I was talking about other games but yeah that's really just how it happens :LZSwink:
  8. Cryptic

I know that feeling. I've done it multiple times (not just scrapping it but my files getting...

I know that feeling. I've done it multiple times (not just scrapping it but my files getting corrupted). This is where I would say something smart and add some nice advice but I've always done this too :kaoblush:
  9. Cryptic

I've always been afraid of testing my limits with games. I've mostly kept to the same genre and...

I've always been afraid of testing my limits with games. I've mostly kept to the same genre and art style (using the same dlc) and I guess I'm scared to try new things..
  10. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain It's kind of funny that as I've always heard people say "oh well I have __...

@ImaginaryVillain It's kind of funny that as I've always heard people say "oh well I have __ hours on ___ so I'm better than you!" although most of the time it just means people haven't bothered to close it in the background :rhappy:
  11. Cryptic

@Nightblade50 I'm thinking of getting an actual pc at some point (256gb I believe) so when I get...

@Nightblade50 I'm thinking of getting an actual pc at some point (256gb I believe) so when I get one I'll be able to make games again without issues with storage or corruption. However, my budget is quite tight so I'll have to see
  12. Cryptic

@Countyoungblood I'm saying that my laptop only has 32gb of space. Windows is like 28gb.

@Countyoungblood I'm saying that my laptop only has 32gb of space. Windows is like 28gb.
  13. Cryptic

I guess this is true. It has taken me a while to understand a lot of the engine and plugins and...

I guess this is true. It has taken me a while to understand a lot of the engine and plugins and even a tiny bit of coding! However if it takes about 1000+ hours to learn the engine then I think at that point I might have learned enough by then. Also, half of those hours are probably me just...
  14. Cryptic

I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose...

I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)
  15. Cryptic

It depends on what it is, but that is a very big difference. The lowest I would haggle is like...

It depends on what it is, but that is a very big difference. The lowest I would haggle is like $5-$10 not $450.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".
no, not my duct tape, anything but my duct tape!
I totally didn't forget that I need to make a map for the tourney and totally didn't waste an entire day going through all 5 eps of the wolf among us
Now I noticed that I joined the forum on April's 7. My birthday is April's 8. I purchased RPG Maker as a gift for myself and had forgotten this. :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnkyking