Recent content by Cryptic

1. Cryptic

BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) copyrighting music from here?

I don't know how the site works. However, it may be that someone else has uploaded the song and called it their own. It's a music distribution company. This may not be true but it's just a theory.
  2. Cryptic

:( you were a great mod! It's sad to see you go but I understand.

:( you were a great mod! It's sad to see you go but I understand.
  3. Cryptic

@LVGames good idea! :hhappy:

@LVGames good idea! :hhappy:
  4. Cryptic

Farewell...

well after I came back I left again.. :rswt anyway I'm actually back for a least a year now.
  5. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain that's actually a good idea for a project. Kind of a random idea generator..

@ImaginaryVillain that's actually a good idea for a project. Kind of a random idea generator..
  6. Cryptic

Still haven't gotten mine, so.. that's a good thing (hehe the government doesn't know my number...

Still haven't gotten mine, so.. that's a good thing (hehe the government doesn't know my number :wink:) but also a bad thing.
  7. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain wow just wish I had a magic button

@ImaginaryVillain wow just wish I had a magic button
  8. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain I was talking about other games but yeah that's really just how it happens...

@ImaginaryVillain I was talking about other games but yeah that's really just how it happens :LZSwink:
  9. Cryptic

I know that feeling. I've done it multiple times (not just scrapping it but my files getting...

I know that feeling. I've done it multiple times (not just scrapping it but my files getting corrupted). This is where I would say something smart and add some nice advice but I've always done this too :kaoblush:
  10. Cryptic

I've always been afraid of testing my limits with games. I've mostly kept to the same genre and...

I've always been afraid of testing my limits with games. I've mostly kept to the same genre and art style (using the same dlc) and I guess I'm scared to try new things..
  11. Cryptic

@ImaginaryVillain It's kind of funny that as I've always heard people say "oh well I have __...

@ImaginaryVillain It's kind of funny that as I've always heard people say "oh well I have __ hours on ___ so I'm better than you!" although most of the time it just means people haven't bothered to close it in the background :rhappy:
  12. Cryptic

@Nightblade50 I'm thinking of getting an actual pc at some point (256gb I believe) so when I get...

@Nightblade50 I'm thinking of getting an actual pc at some point (256gb I believe) so when I get one I'll be able to make games again without issues with storage or corruption. However, my budget is quite tight so I'll have to see
  13. Cryptic

@Countyoungblood I'm saying that my laptop only has 32gb of space. Windows is like 28gb.

@Countyoungblood I'm saying that my laptop only has 32gb of space. Windows is like 28gb.
  14. Cryptic

I guess this is true. It has taken me a while to understand a lot of the engine and plugins and...

I guess this is true. It has taken me a while to understand a lot of the engine and plugins and even a tiny bit of coding! However if it takes about 1000+ hours to learn the engine then I think at that point I might have learned enough by then. Also, half of those hours are probably me just...
  15. Cryptic

I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose...

I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."
Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
Stream will be going live shortly! I will be playing Resident Evil 3 Remake, and then I will be switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Spent all day working on something that ultimately has nothing "flashy" to show at the end of it. But that sense of achievement...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pineappletopcake