Cryranos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apparently Glagolitic characters work in RPG Maker MV but not most combining diacritics
    TheSorcerer
    I need to brush up on my Klingon. I don't even know what is going on here - LOL
    Sharm
    Sharm
    He's talking about slavic letters and how you can't type them correctly because the markers don't combine into the letter properly and are treated as separate characters.
    Cryranos
    Cryranos
    Glagolitic doesn't show up in editor but shows up in game (ⰁⰑⰃⰀⰄⰟ ⰈⰫⰁⰑⰃⰄⰐⰅⰂⰟ displays as boxes in editor but properly in-game). Latin characters with combining diacritics don't (S̯RǦ̮T̯ʼS R̯Ł shows up as SRGT̯S RŁ in both editor and game).
    >Disinterested arguing, copypastas generic representation arguments >Gets called angry >NOW IM MAD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maott