Cryranos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apparently Glagolitic characters work in RPG Maker MV but not most combining diacritics
    TheSorcerer
    I need to brush up on my Klingon. I don't even know what is going on here - LOL
    Sharm
    Sharm
    He's talking about slavic letters and how you can't type them correctly because the markers don't combine into the letter properly and are treated as separate characters.
    Cryranos
    Cryranos
    Glagolitic doesn't show up in editor but shows up in game (ⰁⰑⰃⰀⰄⰟ ⰈⰫⰁⰑⰃⰄⰐⰅⰂⰟ displays as boxes in editor but properly in-game). Latin characters with combining diacritics don't (S̯RǦ̮T̯ʼS R̯Ł shows up as SRGT̯S RŁ in both editor and game).
    >Disinterested arguing, copypastas generic representation arguments >Gets called angry >NOW IM MAD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone! And to all of those who have an Asian heritage that celebrates the New Year, I wish you all get many fat red envelopes hehehe~
Pretend you were telling, reading, or listening to a very serious, slightly scary story about witches. Would a witch doing the stereotypical flying on a broomstick thing ruin the mood?
Yeseylon wrote on CrowStorm's profile.
All Hail Storm Crow, the Blue Eyes White Dragon of MtG!
I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpysquid