Recent content by Cryranos

1. Cryranos

Finally almost settled in a new city! Orientation for DMA is a week from today.

Finally almost settled in a new city! Orientation for DMA is a week from today.
  2. Cryranos

Game & Map Screenshots 11

This is the first area (8 maps in total) in a game my friend and I are collaborating on. It's a pleasant abandoned beach.
  3. Cryranos

YEP Selection Control issue in frontview battle

Hi, I'm using YEP Selection Control with the battle system in front view mode. In the Battle Core script, the Enemy Auto select can be set to 0 for furthest left and anything else for furthest right. With the Selection Control, the furthest left target is the "target all" option. This means that...
  4. Cryranos

RMVXA Cat Quest DEMO VERSION 2.0

Unfortunately the simplest answer is trial and error. You can use the excel spreadsheet by FlyingDream available on Yanfly's website to get the numbers in front of you, but you'll still need to do trial and error unless you're really, really good at running your damage formulas in your head...
  5. Cryranos

RMVXA Cat Quest DEMO VERSION 2.0

Good things first: I think the scenario is adorable, charming, and fun and you're definitely on the right track. Having the broody secret-keeping exposition character be a cat makes me kind of happy (maybe also because Morgana in Persona 5 was a bit annoying at times). Some points of...
  6. Cryranos

Quicksave Command

I'm happy to help.
  7. Cryranos

Anyone has an airfryer?

I like to make fries and breaded vegetables in the airfryer. I just spray them with Pam and pop them in for a few minutes, shake the chamber, and let them finish. Meat, on the other hand, has always turned out bad.
  8. Cryranos

@[136320:@TheSorcerer] the passage of time is an illusion

@[136320:@TheSorcerer] the passage of time is an illusion
  9. Cryranos

Quicksave Command

@Ragpuppy87 Here are more solutions if you prefer the Soulpour script: I may update the module in this script to allow you to designate the starting screen to improve compatibility, but again, I'd have to install VXAce first to work on it.
  10. Cryranos

Quicksave Command

Thank you Kes and Roninator for your help! I've almost totally lost what little coding chops I had and it might have taken me a while to figure out the solution. I will add that snippet to the first post when I can get to a computer.
  11. Cryranos

Glagolitic doesn't show up in editor but shows up in game (ⰁⰑⰃⰀⰄⰟ ⰈⰫⰁⰑⰃⰄⰐⰅⰂⰟ displays as boxes...

Glagolitic doesn't show up in editor but shows up in game (ⰁⰑⰃⰀⰄⰟ ⰈⰫⰁⰑⰃⰄⰐⰅⰂⰟ displays as boxes in editor but properly in-game). Latin characters with combining diacritics don't (S̯RǦ̮T̯ʼS R̯Ł shows up as SRGT̯S RŁ in both editor and game).
  12. Cryranos

Apparently Glagolitic characters work in RPG Maker MV but not most combining diacritics

Apparently Glagolitic characters work in RPG Maker MV but not most combining diacritics
  13. Cryranos

Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

I've got an idea for a game set in a (very early) medieval fantasy world; the (non-magical) technology level is circa 6th century AD Europe. The thing is: most medieval fantasy takes place in what would be equivalent to 13th- or 14th- century (or even renaissance) Europe, and Europe was possibly...
  14. Cryranos

Toggle TP Display with Switch

Thanks for pointing that out. How embarrassing.
  15. Cryranos

Your favorite "first boss" in a jrpg?

The first bosses of FFIV (Mist Dragon), FFV (Wing Raptor), FFVI (Whelk/Ymir), and FFVII (Guard Scorpion) are functionally the same "don't attack when it does the thing." Personally, I can't stand them just because I think it was laziness to make the first boss effectively the same FOUR GAMES IN...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That sigh when a roaming chicken blocks your move event :/
Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neonlunity