Recent content by CStrife912

1. Need help with a few things

Hello all I need some help with some bits I am new to rpg maker but I am trying my best to make something that's beyond normal RPG Maker affair. I am working on parrallax maps for my project and I've found some great tutorials for them. The person I saw use them said about using plugins yanfly...
  2. Yanfly plug-in resolution issues

Is there also a way of customising the menus to look less OG while having all these Yanfly plugins in place?
  3. Yanfly plug-in resolution issues

Hello fellow RPG creators I’m rather new to RPG maker MV I spent a fair bit of time with 2k3 a long time ago. I got a load of plugins from Yanfly but my main issue is when you do the resolution change in the core plug-in it mucks around with health bars etc in the menus. It stretches them all is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565