ct_bolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
    New update/finish/fix/upload TODO list:
    AddCancelCommand, AutoshadowEx, BgImageScreenShot, BindEvents, ChangeEventGraphic, DroppingGame, EscapeCodesEx, EventTriggersEx, FortuneCookie, GameoverEx, InputEx, InsertValues, LastCalledEvent, LevelUpEx, MapData, MemoryGame, MessageSetSwitch, MogCharPosesEx, MonstersCaught, MovementEx, ...
    ... continued below...
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    ..., OnChangeVariable, OptionsEx, Preloader, Puzzles, Quiz, RecoverEx, RegionSettings, SaveEx, SceneOverMap, ScrollingGame, SoundEx, Stamina, SwitchOnWhilePlayerWalks, TappingGame, TextSpeed, TimersEx, TitleEx, TMJumpActionEx, TouchEx, TrickOrTreat, VarByName, VehiclesEx, WindowEx, ZoomEx
    ...probably forgot about a bunch but that's majortiy of 'em... i think... :popcorn:
    Hey man, what's your proficiency with coding for RPGMV? I talked to GALV about possibly adding a few features to that projectile plugin, but he doesn't really work with RPGM anymore. He suggested I look to some other people to potentially adding to his or creating an all new one.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Ps. new version in touch input being realeased today with fixes and new features including patches for galv' s projectile. ;)
    PKirkby
    Man you work fast, nice to meet someone so talented and passionate. By the way, I implemented your sword animation for now, it looks better than my nade lol. One of these days when I perfect my combat, I'm going to send you a video.
    Kes
    Kes
    @PKirkby Just a heads up for the future - requests like this might be better done in a pm, rather than in a public Update. Also, Updates aren't really intended for this sort of thing.
    Anyone feel like collecting and assembling all the character generator pieces made by the community into a nice zip package to place with the standard parts?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    If there's not one already, simply having a master list, like those GrandmaDeb makes, would be nice. I think this would make more sense, since a zip file would constantly have to be updated for new parts, plus if a creator changed their terms that would complicate things as well.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Yes a list would also be nice, the real problem that am running into is renaming everything to fit nicely with each other. Therefore if all the generator artists could be on the same page as each other there would be no need to rename new items just simply copy & paste.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Looks like there are lists made.... very awesome!

Here:

& Here:
    Been away for far too long. Some amazing new creations, awesome work RM Community!
    Gosh I miss being able to work on RPGs... darn life always gettin' in the way. Pshh, lol
    I really need to work on my Japanese.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Konnichiwa! Miru (at) kore!
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    oh... I see... I actually seem to prefer watching things subbed... IDK why... maybe I just got used to it after watching so many subbed animes... it comes in handy when quoting things though...

anyway, good luck on your japanese learning
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    @Zalerinian

Konbanwa. (こんばんは) (Good evening)

You said "Hello! Look at this!" correct?

Although I believe if that is the statement you are making then it would actually be "Kore o mite" (これを見て), mite is the ~te form of Miru

@adiktuzmiko

Arigatō (ありがとう) (Thank you)
    Anyone ever tried to event an ABS?
    Goatrider
    Goatrider
    It can be done to a certain degree but why not just use an abs and get a better, easier result?
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    @ZeroAtEnd: It sure is hard to do. I'll share what I've made on the forums as soon as I get it all worked out the best I can.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    @Goatrider: Yeah ABS scripts are much better and easier for sure; I'm just testing my "pure eventing" skills, I've got something working but it requires so many event commands...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I got a new computer and can't find my product activation key for MV, what do I do ;-;
buinguyenhoangtho wrote on fizzly's profile.
Hello @fizzly, i would like to use your asset/ resource for my project ( is maybe commercial ). May i have your permission? Thanks you !
Working on breaking the limits of RPGMaker! :cool:
I have 470+ hours on RMMV but have only made a demo game, is this normal? :kaoswt: (I lose motivation a lot plus I use a 32gb laptop, so..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daxtan