ct_bolt's latest activity

• ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Love Love.
    @Makeratore \i[n] might work, but it wont work for yanfly when used \ii[n]. but if he has a stable release, he might add it as a paid...
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Love Love.
    well, I think if you have the basic feature (stable and release), growing/shrinking, and all the other in paid option? so you have an...
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt replied to the thread RMMV Animated Icons.
    Thank you :) Also sure sounds good, I'll add that to the ToDo list ;) Thank you :) It's a WIP so far it's only the item scene &...
  • ct_bolt
    @San I dont know if rotating was inside, but he might have fix that or not. but nothing will be overlooked, he is busy, but he might be...
  • ct_bolt
    Latest update v0.10 (Testing Only) Still many features to go but again I figured I would show what is done so far. Also fixed quite a...
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Like Like.
    @C64_Mat there is a rarity color plugin to make the colors you want. this is more purely to animated, so you can put the colors in...
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to SirCumferance's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Love Love.
    This is looking great, and I wish I could contribute more than cheering and pom pom swishes, but thats all I got. Make sure it goes on...
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to C64_Mat's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Like Like.
    Just wanted to quickly pop in and say... Wow, great job so far! For those looking for the classic "Normal, Rare, Magic, Epic, Unique"...
  • ct_bolt
    Thanks for the support :) ..honestly I don't know how to put this politely but please don't modify or use the code I provide until it's...
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to Makeratore's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Like Like.
    Wow! That's great! If you really manage to finish the plugin, it will be a cool addition for a game! I will stay tuned! :D
  • ct_bolt
    Oh yes definitely, stay tuned. ;) Many extra features I have already thought about for the future of this plugin. A very very early...
    • 1619934957639.png
  • ct_bolt
    ct_bolt reacted to ShadowDragon's post in the thread RMMV Animated Icons with Like Like.
    @ct_bolt any luck on it to make or thinking around how to improve? I would love to see the build how it is made to learn more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvikovv