Recent content by ct_bolt

1. ct_bolt

RMMV How to properly zoom in on map? [RMMV]

I believe I had trouble in the past with other Zoom plugins and that's partly why I wrote one... honestly haven't revisited it in a while though... well anyways if no others work for exactly what you need here is this also... https://ct-bolt.itch.io/rmmv-zoom-plugin
  2. ct_bolt

RMMV Event triggered when a follower steps on it

Oh that's wonderful to hear! :cutesmile: Super pleased to hear all is working smoothly for ya Thanks for letting me know :) No prob. Glad to help out :) and thanks for adding me in the credits too :cutesmile:
  3. ct_bolt

RMMZ Script line to check if the player is in a battle?

$gameParty.inBattle() that will return true if the party is in battle :) Edit: Dang ninja'd by @rexie09
  4. ct_bolt

Okay good to know :popcorn: I can look into a patch to make it work with VE diagonal movement :)
  5. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Latest update: No release yet but it's getting pretty close ;) Mainly just need to finish up with the icons for message windows... and finish up the item select window & shop scene (buy & sell windows work but still finishing the other windows). Only focusing on standard scenes as of now...
  6. ct_bolt

Hmm... that is quite odd... it works exactly as needed for me... Are you using other plugins that could cause issues? If so.. I could patch it probably
  7. ct_bolt

Oh woops lol... fixed now (v0.11 - Bugfix): Click Here to Download
  8. ct_bolt

A very rough setup but you can see how this works for your needs... I can honestly say I didn't test it much at all... Well let me know how it goes... hope it works at least for what you need CTB_FollowerStep.js - Click Here to Download Setup an actor notetag exactly like this...
  9. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Thank you :) Also sure sounds good, I'll add that to the ToDo list ;) Thank you :) It's a WIP so far it's only the item scene & partially the equipment scene (not the item list yet in the equipment scene, just the items that are equiped) Resolved ;) Thank you so much! This post means a great...
  10. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Latest update v0.10 (Testing Only) Still many features to go but again I figured I would show what is done so far. Also fixed quite a few small issues ;)
  11. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Thanks for the support :) ..honestly I don't know how to put this politely but please don't modify or use the code I provide until it's ready and I release it. I really shouldn't have uploaded anything yet but I know you're eager to see so I did. I definitely already know how to do everything I...
  12. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

Oh yes definitely, stay tuned. ;) Many extra features I have already thought about for the future of this plugin. A very very early tech demo: click here to view [RMMV] - Animated Icon Plugin Demo v0.02 There are many issues still to be worked on but because you seem curious I figured I...
  13. ct_bolt

RMMV Animated Icons

The biggest issue really is that when the item is drawn it is drawn as a static bitmap image and not placed as a sprite. ...I'm working on it though.. we'll see what I come up with ;):popcorn: Update: eh... it's getting there.. but now I'm losing motivation lol probably going to call it a day...
  14. ct_bolt

Full Input - All keys of the keyboard and gamepad

...this is what works best for me but only tested this to respond to this post Helpful?
  15. ct_bolt

anyone know of any full time work? looking to earn at least $2000 per month. Currently working...

anyone know of any full time work? looking to earn at least $2000 per month. Currently working retail (earning about $1600-$1800 per month)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Figured I would start posting what I am working on here. Anyways, a quest system plugin I have been working on:
20mgjmZ.png

What features would yall like to see in a quest system?
Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissOclock