cthulhusquid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well, looks like I head back to work tomorrow. This multi-month long break has given me time to make a ton of progress on all three of my games, including the release of a demo.
    The demo for Battle Castle: Shadow From the Past is now officially released!
    Playtesting for Battle Castle is done, demo time for me was roughly 6 hours and 20 minutes. I'm going to pass it on to a few friends first, and after getting some feedback will be posting an official topic.
    The demo for Battle Castle: Shadow From the Past is very close to being released. Just some more playtesting to go.
    The next update for the Cube Trail is coming along pretty nicely as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xericho